Reviews for Sweet Poison: A Sappy MaiZuko Fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
tgruley incredible
i cant believe it
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I could see Mai being this self-sacrificing. Good story.
woo chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was interesting and good but a little confusing. Is this au? Maiko ftw! Thanks for sharing. :)
sliver of silver 101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
*sniff* this. is. so. sad! but i love it! reviewed my story, so i reviewed yours!
Surfingpichu chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Heh, a sappy fic eh? Well, a little on the sweet side, but well done as far as I'm concerned. Good show n_n

And yes this is Jackie if you were wondering. XD For some reason your profile is being extremely silly... and by 'silly' I mean annoying.. and it won't let me reply directly to your message... So I'll just put in a little reply here.

So, yes being back from an abnormally long fencing class I don't really have time to go through too many fics tonight. But.. eh. I'll get through. This one was... a little short really, but that's basically my only criticism (which is good because that means you're writing well enough for people to want to read more. n_n)

As for my stuff... err...don't expect anything really good until maybe the forth or fifth chapter... and that's all I have to say about that. XD

Well... my keyboard is also being rather... silly.. right now, so I'll be off.. ~dissappears in a puff of smoke muttering something about the man who invented wireless keyboards needing to be shot. :P ~
EmpressYam chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
*SQUEAL* Fluff. Lovin' it.

But, I don't really get the ending. O_o Or maybe I'm just not thinking deep enough. :)) Anyway, awesome 'fic! chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
aww it's cute!... short but cute! i really liked it. I love Mai and Zuko! Great job
theauxcord chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was very beautiful.

Being an avid Maiko fan, I sometimes find it hard to find fics as well written as yours.

I hope you continue with great writing!