Reviews for New York in Twilight
ozma914 chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
Now, that may be the saddest victim of all.
ozma914 chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
We all know the type ...
ozma914 chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
poor Bob ...
ozma914 chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Well, that was mind-blowing!
ozma914 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Let me assert once more that you're a better writer than 90% of the people making a living at it.
NoEyes chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I need to cry in a corner now.
Great work
Queeny Pants chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
Holy hell, this is still active? I remember reading this eon's ago and being really impressed with it, so happy to see its alive and kicking! Hell yeah!
Last Laugh chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Dude...come on. The joke...too long. Too much. It would have been so much funnier to maybe just have a short paragraph describing hippifemdomveaganhipster running out to the aliens screaming love peace friends and shit from some random person's view out thier window, detailing her gory end, and then getting on with the story. I couldn't even make it past the second paragraph.
madura chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wow. I was not at all expecting to be moved by an aliens/predator fic! Aoutef and Goldie-how ever did you come up with these great heroes! This isn't the writing of a fanfiction-it is a tale meant for a Hollywood blockbuster or a bestselling book!
Mist Archon chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very nice beginning.

Putting suicide bombers in a positive light is a nice touch. I wonder how the Queens will react to that threat? Maybe the Xenos will start stripping their victims naked before dragging them off to the Hive.

I like the way you build up suspense about the Xenos. But it could have been better. For example, you gave a pretty vivid description of "THEM" overwhelming tanks and dragging the crew off underground. The Xenos don't seem the type to openly attack armoured vehicles. They'd engage in guerrilla tactics, striking from manhole covers, or jumping down from buildings. That, and given that they mostly attack at night would mean they wouldn't leave witnesses. Maybe it's just me, but it seems more creepy to say something to the effect of:

"The tanks rolled in at dusk, but found no sign of the enemy. They were found at dawn, ripped open like sardine cans, the crews gone without a trace."

Also, how would the general populace even know about people carrying Xeno larva inside their bodies? The military might know, but they aren't exactly well known for disclosure.

The ending is powerful. My nitpicks aside, with an opening like this I strongly suspect each of your chapters is deserving of a review. Soon as I have time I will.
The Agonist chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
Dearest cagd,

You, my dear author, are a genius. I simply adore your writing and this story in particular. I was absolutely thrilled to find that you had updated and I do hope to see more in the future. This story is a bright spot in an otherwise dreary fandom that is in desperate need for original, creative writers such as yourself. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Truly,

The Agonist
Amentet chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
I added this story to my favorites a while ago with every intention of reading it. I got busy with other things and it totally slipped my mind. So, I was browsing around fanfic and ran across it again and figured I'd go ahead and give it a read.

All I can say is...WOW! I was hooked from the very first chap. You have a real talent for creating this whole, huge story in a few paragraphs. I'm almost disappointed when one chapter ends, but then I start reading the next and I'm sucked right back in again.

I really hope you continue to work on this one. I really made the right decision to fav it! Keep up the great work and I hope you update again soon!

~Amentet
ozma914 chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
God love old veterans ... I was pulling for Sam the whole time. I knew he'd take the bag guys with him.
ozma914 chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
That reminds me, I wonder how my stepmother is doing?
ozma914 chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
I can't believe it's taken me this long to get back to these stories - you just keep hitting home runs, one after another. I'm seriously tempted to send you all my "how to submit" books so you can start getting published!