Reviews for She remembers, He remembers
Jennygrl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Very touching and sweet. I like this style of writing am find it calming. Well done.
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This was absolutely amazing! Really loved it :)

And it didn't confuse me at all so it couldn't have been confusing in the slightest :D
lindainsweden chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This was wonderful! So sweet and cute about them finally falling in love. I loved it honey!

x
crazy-prune chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Not confusing at all V, it's a beautiful piece, and wonderfully written.
dare-denymecider chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
It's not confusing at all. In fact, it's a beautifully written piece and I love the style of it. The back and forth between their memories of such a treasure time is really effective.

Great job

Em x
TablesTurned chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I loved it! Their emotions were really well done
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
"crisis of faith"?Why?Confusing?No...

I think you created the perfect atmosphere.I'm still feeling the silence.I'm not good at writing but if I could describe it in one word,I'd say "daydream".That's what it felt like and I've never experienced that while reading.

Brilliant V, absolutely brilliant!

xox
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is so beautifully written and so emotional, I love it! Amazing job!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Confusing? not even a little. it was brilliant! Seriously V I'm so happy you're back :)
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh... this one made me cry. That's just... I have no words for this. It's fantastic, extraordinary! I'd turned off my music while reading, and in the silence surrounding me, the story created such a tension hanging in the air I thought I could grasp.

You're the goddess of us, definitely.

Don't you ever think of stopping to write again, it would be such a great loss.

Just perfect.

And: You're welcome :) Love you.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Great little oneshot, really enjoyed the way it flitted between them!
Sorgina chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very poetic. Glad to see you're still with us, you've been very quiet of late
aserene chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh V...you really outdid yourself. That was amazing. Brilliantly done. Absolutely amazing.