Reviews for Ballad
amyponderland chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Aw, Dragon~ ;u;
amyponderland chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
My heart. My soul. It's doing jumping jacks right now bc of the fluff X3
I'm kind of having trouble seeing these two older. Like it's so hard to see them all grown up! But it's nice to a fic with them older. Especially with these two. My heart man.
amyponderland chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
wow, i like this so far
fish-egirl chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
(0o0) This is...Wonderous!

I love it all! EVERYTHING! From Jesters jest's to Jane's wit to the brilliant creation of Jester's gypsy family to the very way you have written it all!

I'm addicted. I am an addict to your story.

Honestly, you have no idea how many times I had to jump up to squeel or go rant to my family, I think I talked my mother's ear off.

I REALLY like this story, it's just oozing with adventure and cheesy fluffiness.
So please,
please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE continue when you can. (0o0)
JatDForever chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
I love your writing and happy ending! :DD
ChildofMyth chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
omg! yay! i missed this so much! u took forever to do this and now i can finally read more! i soooooo happy!
Endless Secrets chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
Amazing. And in desperate need of an update -please write more, this is a fantastic story. :)

~Endless Secrets
SisterGinevra chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I have really enjoyed this story and hope that you come back and finish it. I want MORE!
Windsofdreams chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
"in better words that would be my cousin." you have no idea how often I've had to interrupt myself with that phrase or a slight variation of it. Having 42 cousins and plenty of black sheep in the family will do that. Can't wait for the end.
Windsofdreams chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
This is so freaking sweet and gushy that I may have to go see a dentist afterwords. I think that you're doing a good job on this story and hope to see more of it soon
The Daniel Boone Reviewer chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
She is rescued! AND THERE'S KISSY-FACE! *The townspeople yell HUZZAH!*

Can't wait to see what happens next, will be expecting much more kissy-face, but especially what they do with that NO GOOD, GUTLESS, TWO-FACED SON OF A-...Maurus.
New Heart chapter 16 . 8/13/2010
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? Your writing is terrific!

I especially appreciate the time you put in developing Jester from the uncertain court fool into a young man who will run into the enemy camp to save his gal. I also like that he's still not completely comfortable with this fighting business (ie - covering his eyes, almost loosing his cookies). It makes it so much more believeable.

I have no problems waiting this long to get a story that is this good!
Lauraeffingiero chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
Oh, lovely, lovely, of course :) I haven't been on in forever, and once I am, I see that all my favorite stories have been updated - oh, how fabby :) Anyway though, update as soon as possible, I'm dying for the (happy, of course) ending.
Birdgirl90 chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
Aww! I love it! And what a twist - this keeps getting better and better. :) (I love the fluffy stuff...:D ) You're writing is great, and it's so nice to have you back!
jedininjamellomaster chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
you, dear writer, have a very bad case of inferiority complew going on. your writing is very very far from being cheesy! it's wonderful! keep on writing! your quite excellent at what you do! this is a gift. use it!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »