Reviews for Adaptation
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 5 . 9/5
another story left on the side of the rode.
catgirl505 chapter 5 . 2/10
Please update, this is one of the greatest naruto stories I have ever read!
Tdtmedic chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
This is an amazing story I wish it hast stopped so soon
Castor and Pollux chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Please come back to this, please...this is awesome.
KamuiLilith chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Please please, continue I love this fic and I really wanna find out what happens
Sosp chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Do you realize that with both the sharingan and the senju reinforced body naruto has the potential to unlock the rinnegan?... Of course it would likely be different than the sage of the six path's due to the uzumaki chakra bloodline in addition too the senju bloodline... But considering the rinnegan formed by pein with madara's eyes was highly potent even non—senju bodies this may not be a bad thing... Especially if kyuubi could modify it further...
Exodia513 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
5 years since last update...
You need to update this, (wo)man.
Forever-A-Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Really good story here, it's sad that you left it at that. I could sense some epicness coming ! Hell it was already amazing...
Could you consider continuing it please ? I know of your fondness for NaruHinaIno pairings but could you please stick to simple NaruHina if you do update this wonderful story ? At least could you post a AN to tell us readers what to expect from you and if we can still have hope or if we should just mourn another good story ? Thanks
tarrangar chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
are you ever planning on continuing this fic?
ranneal chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
This is a great story with superb ideas and wonderful writing. It is to bad that it stops at this point and it seems that this is the end...since it was updated last in 08. I know that life goes on and priorities have to be set...I just hope that you could add to the story and take it to a conclusion of some kind. You are an excellent writer and have original ideas. Thanks for writing.
ranneal chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
This was an outstanding chapter again. Packed with action and the developing relationships of team 8. Your writing is wonderful and keeps me as a reader eager to read what you will do with the next paragraph or page. Your story is different and unpredictable...I love it. I wish I wasn't almost to the end of what you have written for this cool story.
ranneal chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
This chapter was soooo well written and so full of great action. The character interactions and just the characters themselves were developed very well. I like the story a lot and am enjoying the time that I am reading it. Such a great story.
ranneal chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
An amazingly long, detailed, and interesting chapter. I like the plot, the team is excellent with a lot of potential for the story. I am excited about reading about the mission to begin in chapter 2. I will read on!
ranneal chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great first chapter and plot idea. I like it so far and after reading your A/N I am going to read on. Good writing.
CryingCicada chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
This looks really good, simimilar to others but with its own twist, hope it gets updated, would be a shame to see it die