Reviews for Adaptation
guitarbabe2005 chapter 5 . 3/18
Really enjoyed this so far please update soon
NarHina chapter 5 . 2/26
Loved it I hope you finish it I want to see Naruto and Hinata get together.

Also I want the people trying to kidnapped Hinata to pay in a very very painful way. And Naruto's sharingan I like how you kept the eye color red is good but blue suits Naruto more can't wait for him to unlock mangekyō.

You said that Naruto might get more bloodlines I will you do it like the sharingan and what will the negative affects be I think that dojutsu will clash but elemental like Haku ice and kimimaro bones should be alright since they affect different parts of the body or just his ability to combine elements.

Really Hope you update soon the story is to good to leave.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Anyone who reads this please check my profile for recommendations, adoptions and challenges.
Roxie.88 chapter 5 . 2/25
Freaking awesome! The part about his dream was funny. I just wonder how long it will take for naruto to realize hinatas feelings as well as the scent he keep smelling from hinata is her hormones.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Roxie.88 chapter 4 . 2/25
Great chapter! Love that naruto stand up for his friends! And how is it that tora doesn't go crazy around hinata? When will naruto tell his team his secrets?
Roxie.88 chapter 3 . 2/24
Loved the chapter! The part with the Anbu wa funny and Kakashi getting his butt kicked was awesome!
Roxie.88 chapter 2 . 2/24
Excellent chapter! Love the whole team and when Kurenai found out about the kyuubi!
Roxie.88 chapter 1 . 2/24
Your story seems like it will be a great one once completed! I look forward to reading our work! Great opening chapter!
Spidey2 chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Awesome start! Love it! Keep going!
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
another story left on the side of the rode.
catgirl505 chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Please update, this is one of the greatest naruto stories I have ever read!
Tdtmedic chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
This is an amazing story I wish it hast stopped so soon
Castor and Pollux chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Please come back to this, please...this is awesome.
KamuiLilith chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Please please, continue I love this fic and I really wanna find out what happens
Sosp chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Do you realize that with both the sharingan and the senju reinforced body naruto has the potential to unlock the rinnegan?... Of course it would likely be different than the sage of the six path's due to the uzumaki chakra bloodline in addition too the senju bloodline... But considering the rinnegan formed by pein with madara's eyes was highly potent even non—senju bodies this may not be a bad thing... Especially if kyuubi could modify it further...
Exodia513 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
5 years since last update...
You need to update this, (wo)man.