Reviews for Distant and Faded
i wished u could have continued this fic..its so amazing ! i just read it twice
dandy44 chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
I know it has been so many years but this story is really good and I would love for it to be continued please can you continue it
UPDATE THIS chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS IM BEGGING YOU

IVE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG

IVE RE READ THE STORY 3 TIMES BECAUSE I KEEP NEEDING TO REFRESH MY MEMORY IN THE HOPES THAT YOU UPDATE

PLEASE UPDATE

BEGGING YOU
UP DAAAAAATTTEEE
Erenstahp chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
This is so good. Your writing is incredible. Can't wait for chapters 15/16 ! Quickly please! You're leaving me in suspense! :P
sjplemmons2003 chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
very good story. cant wait for next chapter
LeiaFloyd chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
Hi. I may or may not have teared up a bit while reading this fic. Absolutely love it. I know it's been 4 years but any chance you may or may not wanna...continue?
exo12brown chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
Hey you're not going to continue it ? It's really angst and i looooove it. Dean is just so so so vulnerable
Peyton Tacoway chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
It makes me sad reading an awesome story written years ago. It was is a great story and I wish it could be updated.
hi chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
this story is amazing! I could honestly imagine Dean thinking and acting like this after sam left him, and you've done an amazing job on the characters too!

I know you've probably abandoned this story, but if you get time you NEED to finish this! like seriously:)
Whovianfics chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
This is a really amazing story and i cant wait for it to be updated:-)
elizabeth chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
post please!
DaughterofDante chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Dude! Please continue!
DreamerInHeaven chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Wow, I feel so sorry for Dean :(

Sam and John should just TELL him that they love him and ...gnahh Bobby, just DO somtheing

I really like your story, because you don't describe John as a "monster" like it's done in so many fanfictions. He loves his sons but he can't really show it
Bloodyrose23 chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
PLEASE! MAKE MORE CHAPTERS ! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH ! PLEASE
Edariel chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
You. Are. Cruel. Really.
Where chapters 15 and 16? T_T I do like this story and I WANT to read continuation!
But you're just kidding me. I bet you did it on purpose.