Reviews for Distant and Faded
Erenstahp chapter 14 . 7/5
This is so good. Your writing is incredible. Can't wait for chapters 15/16 ! Quickly please! You're leaving me in suspense! :P
sjplemmons2003 chapter 14 . 6/29
very good story. cant wait for next chapter
LeiaFloyd chapter 14 . 6/22
Hi. I may or may not have teared up a bit while reading this fic. Absolutely love it. I know it's been 4 years but any chance you may or may not wanna...continue?
exo12brown chapter 14 . 4/17
Hey you're not going to continue it ? It's really angst and i looooove it. Dean is just so so so vulnerable
Peyton Tacoway chapter 14 . 3/1
It makes me sad reading an awesome story written years ago. It was is a great story and I wish it could be updated.
hi chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
this story is amazing! I could honestly imagine Dean thinking and acting like this after sam left him, and you've done an amazing job on the characters too!

I know you've probably abandoned this story, but if you get time you NEED to finish this! like seriously:)
Whovianfics chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
This is a really amazing story and i cant wait for it to be updated:-)
elizabeth chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
post please!
DaughterofDante chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Dude! Please continue!
DreamerInHeaven chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Wow, I feel so sorry for Dean :(

Sam and John should just TELL him that they love him and ...gnahh Bobby, just DO somtheing

I really like your story, because you don't describe John as a "monster" like it's done in so many fanfictions. He loves his sons but he can't really show it
Bloodyrose23 chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
PLEASE! MAKE MORE CHAPTERS ! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH ! PLEASE
Edariel chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
You. Are. Cruel. Really.
Where chapters 15 and 16? T_T I do like this story and I WANT to read continuation!
But you're just kidding me. I bet you did it on purpose.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Please continue! PLEASE! I'm, like, DYING here! Like Dean in season 3 DYING! Poor Dean! Poor little suicidal kid… And did anyone else kinda want to bitchslap Sam in this fanfic?! Anyways, please write more!
sammymiami chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
I just found this story a couple of days ago, and I love it! I hope you continue it soon! I don't think I've cried so much for a fanfiction than this story!
Mendai chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
I'll review if you'll post the next chapters! :D

I like this fic. It's awesome. And honestly, it hasn't seemed too far outside of pre-season Dean's character. I can honestly picture him freaking after Sam leaving, and you got John and Bobby down (and Sam, too). I'm a little wary of Sam being involved like this, because I'm not sure it's cannon (the hostility in Sam's voice when Dean shows up in 1x1 makes it seem like they can't patch things up in your fic)... but they're so cute together (and Dean so obviously needs him) that it's OK. :D

Also, I thought I'd tell you that you added a whole new level of meaning to Sam and Dean's exchange in 1x1
"You went on a hunt by yourself?"
"Dude, I'm 26."
In light of how you're portraying Dean here, it hurts now. It seems so legit that Dean would be tailspinning after Sam left. And that being sent on hunts alone would hurt him bad. And that means that when Sam asks about it, Dean's brushing him off, pretending everything's chill because that's what he does for Sam. Every time. Ug. You're amazing.
Is it possible for you to have made me love him more than I did before?