Reviews for Who Did It?
Alice.Never.Knew.Wonderland chapter 4 . 1/11
what would've happened if Honey just shot randomly at that exact moment? Would he have won? Anyway it was really good!
IllusionaryMagician chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Ahaha! That was awesome! A story for the books! Amazing job! Very nice idea!
contton-candy-willruletheworld chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
GO HARUHI!

I loved the fact the Hani-sempei was killer
Chibi-Chanx chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
*insmarticle fangirl screams* Mori senpai is just the cutest!
bleudonne chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Just to point out that if Hikaru, Kaoru and Kyouya has already changed, then the last person to change would be Tamaki, no? (instead of Kyouya, because that seems to be the cause of confusion)
boogaloo chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
Well, that was awesome.

It was well thought out, everything fit and the Killer was pretty much kept a mystery ( I swear I thought it would be Ranka before they left Haruhi's house xD).

Tamaki was perfect and hilarious, as were the twins, and the mood was exactly like watching the show :-D loved it.
AugustClouds chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
That was amazing, great fic! it really had me laughing.
Ashlyn Darke chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Liked it!
tokyo girl 05 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Lolz too good, that was fun to read and i can completely see the twins running for their 'lives' or mainly from a paintball gun, heh awesome!
Karneene chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
This actually made me laugh out loud. Very nice.
loretta537 chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
this was a great story. dont forget i would like a sequel with more people in it, we can have chika, satoshi, nekozawa, renege, kasanoda, ranka, fuymi, and other people from the school or the hosts families.
kimmiYO chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
I LOVED IT~!*sparkly eyes*

Oh, but you still had grammer errors and minor spelling mistakes*coughs*. But then again, you remind me of the anime/manga's feel. Which is a good thing!x3
The Original Moon Princess chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
OK I LOVED IT! I shear it was Huney-kun when they where in the limos. But the ending I would never had seen it coming. LOL
RuhiAyaTheEmoRockStar chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Sorry, I can't describe how great it is cuz it's too cool! The end, -sigh-, it was great.
miharu365 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
The ending was really good, especially because you added a little MoriXHaruhi at the end.