Reviews for Forbidden
Angelus chapter 2 . 6/19
It's unclear whether he's interested in her just because she has feelings for him or whether he actually feels something for her as well
ghost tale chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
is there a sequel to this story?
Dagger-Seishin chapter 30 . 5/16/2014
LOL i actually really liked this story. i was worried that he would be a bit brutal but he seemed to truly love hermione and harry ,especially when harry's heritage became known.
well done!
Alexa1993 chapter 30 . 9/22/2012
Love it! _
Montara chapter 30 . 9/8/2012
The ideas of Harry as Severus's son and his changed appearance were very interesting.

Thank you for sharing.
Emily chapter 30 . 5/29/2010
Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasse write a sequel. I LOVED this story amazing! I really hope that Severus will learn how to deal with a hormone crazed Hermione. Please if you do a birth scene do some research. I like birth scenes that are true to real life.

Thank You for writing this! :)
Stargatefan001 chapter 30 . 10/13/2009

LLevey chapter 30 . 7/20/2009
Love this story!

Liz :)
maria chapter 30 . 4/20/2009
please write a sequel ! im a huge fan and would like to see more development in the relathionship of severus as harry's father and how harry deals with the family he never had... and also a more detailed reaction of the wesleys and everybody else ... pl !
uptowngirl48 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
interesting chapter! Just wanted to point out the 's: Hermione could only guess what had caused the extreme aggravation that radiated off of him as he exited the room and slammed the main door as he left
The Queen of Confusion chapter 30 . 1/18/2009
Great story!

SARAH
Transylvanian chapter 30 . 9/28/2008
Good story.
Mare chapter 30 . 8/29/2008
I really enjoyed the whole story. You seemed to have ended it quite quickly. I would hve loved to see dialoge between Ginny and Harry about his change And a mention or explore of Dumbledore relation to Minerva. Very well written I enjoyed it!
nikkipotter2012 chapter 30 . 8/22/2008
Awesome

Are you going to write a sequel (you should)

Any ways really really AWESOME!

~Nikki