Reviews for What Forever Promises: The Runaway Love Sequel
OLIVIA chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
You have 2 make a new chap! This is literally the best fan fiction I've evr red (and I've red a lot), and I can't survive without it!
loverloverlover chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
I know it's been a while since you updated but I love this so far and I just finished reading the prequel. Please update!
Wednesday Potter chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I love this so much I read the first story in two days just so I could read this one and it was most definitely worth it, please please update soon!
Maddy1014 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I know its been a few years since you have updated but I fell in love with the first book and I ove this one so fa so if you can continue it that would be amazing! Please continue
4evasiriuslysiri chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Ok my penname, the shortnend version got cut off. Its forever siriusly sirius :P

Anyway, I just read your profile and I'm sad and very disapointed to see you abandoning these stories. Both Baby Loves Mama, which I was going to read but now won't seeings as you arent continuing it and if i do read it ill fall in love and cry because no updates.

Is there no way you could rewrite them? If you were 21 in 2010, then your what 24 now. Cant you sit down and re plan them or something? Look at them through a new perspective? Delete them and start over? Maybe eve give them up for adoption because it is jist so cruel to give us two chapters and a horrible teaser and nothing more.

If you want restart, or give up for adoption then delete them because it really is horrible having two chapters and no more EVER.

I get that life is busy, I once left my multi chapter for 4 months with no updating because of life, but please can't you restart the fics? Maybe write it all before you post it here, that way if you decide to abandon it halfway through we dont deal with the heartbreak of reading an amazing story and knowing youll never know what happends.

I would have PMed you, but you disabled PMs.

So yeah, please do something with these abandond fics. I hate seeing the, all dejected and unfinished :(

Sorry if this was harsh, but i was just being honest.

Forever Siriusly Sirius,
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
"But next chapter, action action action. You'll love it. Unlike anything I've ever written on this site before." No kffense but I feel /so bad/ for those readers who've waited 4 years for a non existant update...Please do update

OH MY GOD SO MUCH DRAMA! This is intense! I love Lily/James smut :) even if its not full on smut but still. Im trying to remeber that theyre 30 and 34 ish but its hard haha

I love that James has a buisness deal! Now if only he gets a chance to explain...(youd think lily would keep spare candles in the cupbord or something...)

Yay Chels is back!

O_o so Siribella aren't engaed? *winces* akkkkwwwaaarrd nana

And sobs o er remus/tonks :( {NO TEDDY?}

Oh dear god Ive forgotten his name but the dude toruting the girls and making them look like Liky is that D dude whose face Lucius messed up in Runaway :P

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLEASSSEEE UPDATE THIS IS GOING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
(Domt expect uber long essays the one I left on runaway...haha)

I like it! I love that Lily got her acting dream, and how james is trying 50to be an artisit. I really hope that that works out for him, and he doesnt submit to his father.

and I adore the harry/James in this chapter, making waffles, the teasing everything. So sweet. Harry s a very precocious 5 year old, when I first started readinf I thought he was 8 at least!

Ohhh trouble already for Sirius&Bella? I suppose their relationship is so long distance judging by half of her trips.

Nice, looking ofeward to reading more (but SOBS you havent updated since 08! *sincerly hopes you come back and finish this story and start many more so i can favourite them all*)
numberwang chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Hyperventilating a bit because this hasn't been updated in 4ish years. :( hope your writing is still going strong elsewhere though!
ayaxo chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I LOVEYOU MMKAY? BRILLIANT SO FAR.
Twin2 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Please post the next chapter soon a d carry on! :)
Shanna chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Its like amazing. BUT WTF? Im sorry to say im dissapointed that this chapter was posted almost four years ago. Are you still writing this or is it abandoned?
devnic chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
i'm really going to need you to finish this story. its really good so far and i loved runaway love
KaitlinM17 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Are you no longer updating this story? Cuz if so... Thats too bad because I really rather enjoyed the first story and would love to read more about the characters.

infallibleflower chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
OMG Please tell me you've just taken a break! I read the whole of Runaway Love in the middle of my Trial HSC Exams and fell completely in love! When I saw there was a sequel I literally squealed! But you haven't updated in 3 years! Is it still going? Becuase the last authors note made it sound like the next chapter was nearly ready!
Renee chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Oh my gosh~ I really want to know what happens next!

You're such a good writer. Please continue the story :(