Reviews for Who Can you Turn To
ClaireR89 chapter 17 . 2/1
Is this story ever positive?
ClaireR89 chapter 3 . 2/1
Not only obscenly cruel but you obviously don't understand basic anatomy
ClaireR89 chapter 2 . 1/31
Visibly show at 3 months lol yes right. Also Harry just needs to set rules for his bank connection such as "can only withdrawal so much at one time/with a time limit"
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
Update and finish this story. Please it’s so great
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
IF you read on Potter more the official website the potters were only second to Malfoy money wise and did have a Potter mansion,where James and Sirius grew up. During the war before James’s parents died they lived in the manor. So yes Harry does have tons of money and probably more then one estate where he could go.
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
...seriously? Morning sickness will not start after a WEEK. It's just so...childishly written. It's kind of sad actually. Everyone is completely OOC. Then randomly killing off Sirius? Come on!
awefanfic chapter 19 . 7/6/2017
please update soon!loving this!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2017
How is that you can spell trial properly in your A/N but spell it trail (something you follow) in the body of the story? Also rape is spelled with one p as in raped or raping. Truly can't say I like this story, but you have to keep on reading.
I.C.2014 chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
I hope you're working on that last chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
Please put the last chapter up! This is such a cute ending and I want to finish it! Thanks
alinefgs chapter 19 . 2/19/2017
adorei a fic embora eu queria um castigo pior do que vc deu pra Ron e Hermione bjs
sexy Seren chapter 19 . 2/13/2017
Update it soon
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 19 . 1/7/2017
so this story made me cry... a lot... please update with the final chapter! i'm excited to see how this little family turned out :)
laylay2020 chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
i cant wait until u put up the next chapter imin love with this story
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 19 . 7/22/2016