Reviews for Who Can you Turn To
alinefgs chapter 19 . 2/19
adorei a fic embora eu queria um castigo pior do que vc deu pra Ron e Hermione bjs
sexy Seren chapter 19 . 2/13
Update it soon
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 19 . 1/7
so this story made me cry... a lot... please update with the final chapter! i'm excited to see how this little family turned out :)
laylay2020 chapter 19 . 1/1
i cant wait until u put up the next chapter imin love with this story
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Omg love it more please
Bouncerok chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
This story is amazing. Hope to be able to read the last chapter soon.
sweetteatwo chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
So glad that Harry and Draco got Siri back and that Ron and Mione got what the had coming to them.
sweetteatwo chapter 18 . 4/7/2016
So glad that Siri is no longer with Ron and Hermione. Please update when you can.
Ms.Spirit chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
YAY finely Siri is going to have a proper family and Arianna can boss him about like a true little sister
Sky Art chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
It's So ADORABLE SQUEE! THE FLUFF!
yukino76 chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
good justice have been paid
Stormshadow13 chapter 19 . 4/2/2016
Glad that Siri is with Harry and Draco.

Ron and Hermione got what was coming to them. Very nice.
mattdombast chapter 19 . 4/2/2016
I remember this story is so heartbreaking . But harry gets his son so sad he lost all the potter money but love that the bitch Hermione is lock up 4 ten years
Hatake Tsughi chapter 19 . 4/2/2016
Thanks so much for finishing this story! Great job on the punishments, I wish they were forced to take veritaserum but what they might truly feel may be to vile to tolerate. Great job painting a picture of events. I felt so sad about the horrible five years Siri , Draco, and Harry had to endure but now they get their family back! I can't wait for the final chapter!
I.C.2014 chapter 19 . 4/2/2016
I'm so glad everyone got what they deserved. My only objection is Ron's sentence; I feel that there is no way he was not part of what Hermione and Pansy did. I think he conspired with them. But an argument could be made this Ron's participation was limited and there is no real proof he knew it was going to happen.
Please keep up the good work. I was worried that you wouldn't update anymore; it took about a year for you to update on one of the chapters. Glad to see that you did though.