Reviews for Who Can you Turn To
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 8/24
...seriously? Morning sickness will not start after a WEEK. It's just so...childishly written. It's kind of sad actually. Everyone is completely OOC. Then randomly killing off Sirius? Come on!
awefanfic chapter 19 . 7/6
please update soon!loving this!
How is that you can spell trial properly in your A/N but spell it trail (something you follow) in the body of the story? Also rape is spelled with one p as in raped or raping. Truly can't say I like this story, but you have to keep on reading.
I.C.2014 chapter 18 . 5/22
I hope you're working on that last chapter
Please put the last chapter up! This is such a cute ending and I want to finish it! Thanks
alinefgs chapter 19 . 2/19
adorei a fic embora eu queria um castigo pior do que vc deu pra Ron e Hermione bjs
sexy Seren chapter 19 . 2/13
Update it soon
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 19 . 1/7
so this story made me cry... a lot... please update with the final chapter! i'm excited to see how this little family turned out :)
laylay2020 chapter 19 . 1/1
i cant wait until u put up the next chapter imin love with this story
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Omg love it more please
Bouncerok chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
This story is amazing. Hope to be able to read the last chapter soon.
sweetteatwo chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
So glad that Harry and Draco got Siri back and that Ron and Mione got what the had coming to them.
sweetteatwo chapter 18 . 4/7/2016
So glad that Siri is no longer with Ron and Hermione. Please update when you can.
Ms.Spirit chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
YAY finely Siri is going to have a proper family and Arianna can boss him about like a true little sister
Sky Art chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
It's So ADORABLE SQUEE! THE FLUFF!