Reviews for Who Can you Turn To
Femalefan chapter 13 . 11/14
i like the story and I like Hermione and Weasley (some) bashing fics. The four A/N's disguised as chapters distracts from the fic and it's not allowed here. If you do make A/N you should either post it on your profile or at the start of the chapter.
kamui5 chapter 16 . 11/7
I hope harry gets siri soon. and ron and hermione need help. keep up the good work :)
RogueWeyah chapter 18 . 11/6
YAY! An update I waited so long. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to read the next installment. This story has made me cry twice now and j want to keep reading. Keep going!
ob1292 chapter 4 . 10/24
Finally someone with a brain that is willing to help Harry as Dumbass should have all along hopefully they all fall for their treatment of Harry.
ob1292 chapter 3 . 10/24
I am so tired of authors using the same story line about Harry letting those monsters abuse him there are many he could have gone to for aid and other ways he could have gotten help if he was wiling to it is sad and disgusting what you chose to do to him.
ob1292 chapter 2 . 10/24
There are so many ways that Harry's words could have been proven or disproven and Dumbles failure to do so is just another in long line of his crimes against Harry. Hopefully Harry will not suffer to greatly with the Dursleys he could always call upon Dobby for help if necessary, and hopefully the Dursleys will get what is coming to them.
yukino76 chapter 18 . 9/26
good i hope Siri will go back to Harry ;)
Stormshadow13 chapter 18 . 9/26
looking forwards to seeing what is going to happen to the kids.
mas mas
Beth5572 chapter 18 . 9/24
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I hope you write more soon. I hope Harry gets is son Siri back and Ron and Hermoine get theirs and the end too. I also hope the Harry also gets everything back in the end too.

Hatake Tsughi chapter 18 . 9/24
Great chapter I'm still so sad for Sirius living in hell for all those years it will take long time for that little guy to truly recover from that abuse, I hope he gets counseling. when he finally get home with Harry and Draco. Thanks again for the new chapter!
Bloodred 321 chapter 18 . 9/23
Glad to see another chapter and looking forward to the next one.
mattdombast chapter 18 . 9/23
Happy your back been along time poor siri and harry suffering I hope every last weAsleys pain harry lost everything was quoted out I hope it gets fixed special for his babies and Ron and the rest dye painfully
domsijohn chapter 18 . 9/23
mess this i so hated that harry lost everything how hard you aree him poor siri i hope they lose everything
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 18 . 9/23
yay i am so glad you updated ... i can't wait for the next chapter