Reviews for Chasing You
Chickka chapter 7 . 4/9
YES! An update! I like how Souta, Ginta and Hakkaku have their own story and was surprised how well they work together. Wonder what's gonna happen next for those three? And looks like Inuyasha got away and didn't end up stuck on the tree. Did they end up changing the past? Looking forward to the next update :)
Darknessdawns chapter 7 . 4/5
First, let me say how thrilled I was to see an update to this story. It has been quite a while. So long in fact, that I took the time to read it again so I could enjoy the newest installment to the fullest. I found this chapter well written and very enjoyable. I really enjoyed seeing a calm and understanding moment between Kouga and Kagome. Perhaps they will finally begin moving forward in their relationship toward some fluff.
kouga's older woman chapter 7 . 4/5
Oh know
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 4/4
It's a great story and,please continue story
Razell chapter 7 . 4/4
'"Were we just... Brave?" Ginta whispered to his compatriot, staring at the woman in dawning horror, "What's the little one done to us?"' I love those two. Taking courage from Souta, facing down Inuyasha and Kikyo. It's not the first time they've done something brave/stupid. They threatened Sesshomaru to his face to try to protect Kouga, and they've fought all sorts of horrors in their adventures.

Souta will be a great hero one day. 'Friends fight for each other'. Even though Ginta and Hakkaku are Youkai and he's human, Souta trusts them with his life and knows they'll do the right thing, even if they are afraid.

History may have been changed, if this was the point where Inuyasha was trapped by the arrow to that tree. I wonder how that will affect the future...

'"There's been no box of X smashing downstairs."' LOL!

Kouga is a really thoughtful guy, when he actually stops to think.

Great chapter, Ginta, Hakkaku and Souta make a great team!

The little girl was Kikyo's sister, wasn't she?
Pointy Objects chapter 7 . 4/3
Now you look here, you magnificent author...I went along with your Inuyasha/Kagome romance fic...I didn't want to, but it's doggone near perfect and I was swept in before I could properly object. Don't you go making me like kikyo too! I shan't stand for it!

Actually, I probably will, because I love this to pieces. Oh you're taking this story places I couldn't even IMAGINE, and I'm equal parts riveted and jealous. This is so great; I genuinely haven't read anything like this EVER. I bow to your writing prowess and wait eagerly for your next installment.
Blue Heart 98 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
You can't just leave it at such a cliffhanger! I'' dying. You are really talented, please please have mercy and update soon
Darknessdawns chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
This definitely interesting and I'm really enjoying the storyline so far. I do hope you continue writing it. I really want to see where this goes and what's up with the well. Not to mention what has happened between Kagome and Inuyasha.
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
Oh gosh! I can't wait for the next chapter! *squee*

-HBWD
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
Souta through the well! This story is a lot of fun.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Oh my gosh! They went through the well! I don't think I've ever seen a story where Souta could pass through, this story is awesome. And the comments they make literally make me lol, great job on this fic so far :)
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
This story is great. I'm loving the banter and just everything in general. I'm dying for Kouga to meet her future friends!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Oh my gosh! I haven't read one of your stories in so long! Love it as always 3
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 3/8/2016
Oh no! Send more soon! PLEASE!
Razell chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
Ginta, Hakkaku and Souta in the past. So far the only Youkai he's seen have been friendly, on the other side (and possibly in the well itself) are many who are less friendly. He might finally get to meet the whole gang.

Kagome will, of course, be pissed Ginta and Hakkaku took her little brother with them, but they had no choice (in bringing him with them, they didn't have to go in the first place). I like how serious they are portrayed, they acknowledge that they used to eat humans and kill for sport, though I find the latter hard to believe, as a predator killing for pleasure is endangering his own food supply. They were actually offended by Souta, I don't remember them ever becoming offended, even at Inuyasha. They are fun, energetic, loveable guys, but they are also Youkai from world where it's kill or be killed. They've had to be cruel and vicious to survive, and the kindness towards humans is a new development. You shown that well, they're not simply cheerful, harmless idiots. They're dangerous, highly intelligent predators from a merciless period in history. They can be serious, and they can be dangerous. They deserve respect.

The Wolves' reaction to the play fighting was great, they were thinking Souta might be possessed, only natural, considering recent events. And, naturally, the refrigerator was a wonder.

Great update!

I wonder if the jewel has brought Mistress Centipede back yet again?