Reviews for Chasing You
NotYourTypicalN3rd chapter 1 . 6/23
Amazing story so far! Keep up the good workI'm looking forward to seeing how this continues
I love it! I hope you'll continue it soon. Will they travel into the past as well? Will this change their future?
Devilish chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! I've been suffering of antecipation for the continuing of this story, and I do check often.

You write very well, and in a very Ā«logicalĀ» manner, and you have my favorite paring - something so be apreciated among so many others!

Best regards and I truly hope you continue!
Crossed lover chapter 7 . 9/30/2017
I love the plot of your story and you write so well. Please update soon. I'm dying to see what happens next!
Ink chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
I'm so glad to see you're still updating these stories, I have loved your writing for such a long time! Keep it up, I can't wait to read more
Chickka chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
YES! An update! I like how Souta, Ginta and Hakkaku have their own story and was surprised how well they work together. Wonder what's gonna happen next for those three? And looks like Inuyasha got away and didn't end up stuck on the tree. Did they end up changing the past? Looking forward to the next update :)
Darknessdawns chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
First, let me say how thrilled I was to see an update to this story. It has been quite a while. So long in fact, that I took the time to read it again so I could enjoy the newest installment to the fullest. I found this chapter well written and very enjoyable. I really enjoyed seeing a calm and understanding moment between Kouga and Kagome. Perhaps they will finally begin moving forward in their relationship toward some fluff.
kouga's older woman chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
Oh know
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
It's a great story and,please continue story
Razell chapter 7 . 4/4/2017
'"Were we just... Brave?" Ginta whispered to his compatriot, staring at the woman in dawning horror, "What's the little one done to us?"' I love those two. Taking courage from Souta, facing down Inuyasha and Kikyo. It's not the first time they've done something brave/stupid. They threatened Sesshomaru to his face to try to protect Kouga, and they've fought all sorts of horrors in their adventures.

Souta will be a great hero one day. 'Friends fight for each other'. Even though Ginta and Hakkaku are Youkai and he's human, Souta trusts them with his life and knows they'll do the right thing, even if they are afraid.

History may have been changed, if this was the point where Inuyasha was trapped by the arrow to that tree. I wonder how that will affect the future...

'"There's been no box of X smashing downstairs."' LOL!

Kouga is a really thoughtful guy, when he actually stops to think.

Great chapter, Ginta, Hakkaku and Souta make a great team!

The little girl was Kikyo's sister, wasn't she?
Pointy Objects chapter 7 . 4/3/2017
Now you look here, you magnificent author...I went along with your Inuyasha/Kagome romance fic...I didn't want to, but it's doggone near perfect and I was swept in before I could properly object. Don't you go making me like kikyo too! I shan't stand for it!

Actually, I probably will, because I love this to pieces. Oh you're taking this story places I couldn't even IMAGINE, and I'm equal parts riveted and jealous. This is so great; I genuinely haven't read anything like this EVER. I bow to your writing prowess and wait eagerly for your next installment.
Blue Heart 98 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
You can't just leave it at such a cliffhanger! I'' dying. You are really talented, please please have mercy and update soon
Darknessdawns chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
This definitely interesting and I'm really enjoying the storyline so far. I do hope you continue writing it. I really want to see where this goes and what's up with the well. Not to mention what has happened between Kagome and Inuyasha.
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
Oh gosh! I can't wait for the next chapter! *squee*

-HBWD
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
Souta through the well! This story is a lot of fun.