Reviews for Mai Doesn't Mind
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I think you captured all the layers of tension very well. The point of view, and characterization are working. I could see this developing in the cannon post-war Avatar world. In short I liked it.
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Im a fan of both Zuko/Aang and Zuko/Mai, so I loved this! It was really well written, good job x3
niknakks chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I hafta say that im not much of a Zuko/Aang coupling but that was well written and still in cannon _ thats quite hard to fine(well maybe not but i havnt seen many) i think the character study on Mai was in-depth too (: good work keep it up ;D
Kunshi Sekijou chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Contrary to popular view, I don't think that Katara is the only obstacle for the ZA pair. Mai is an important variable in this complex equation as well.

It's really funny. I have a really weird habit of setting out, looking for fics with the idea of a perfect fic acting as a map in my mind.

When I read you fic, I cannot help but think. Perhaps, this is my destination. This is what I had been looking for.

Thank you.
ArtemisJade chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I liked the ending. "The Avatar knew what was his and what wasnt... Zuko wasnt his" (paraphrased) Very nice but I feel sorry for the inevitable heartbreak Mai is going to go threw.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
HI! Wow! This is so cool! You write really well! Thank you for making this! :)
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i like and think you got Mai down really well, better than i could, i think. and is very good for your first

~Evelynn
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
You could make an argument for Aang belonging to HIM y'know Mai...
Lolita Lockett chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hm... interesting. There were a few things off here and there, but otherwise, this was really good. I like the whole idea of it-and I think Mai was really in character. They all were, actually. _
Lambchop Millie chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I liked it. The concept was very good, in my opinion Mai was in character. You did a very good job.
Roz-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This was written very well, it was a nice idea! I'm glad I found this. I can't wait to read more from you _
SilenceDoGood chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Sorry but i dont like anything that borders on slash, other than that i liked the concept and it was very well written.
Vellophone chapter 1 . 7/22/2008