Reviews for Fated Temptation
qhrciskrpc chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
6 years is tempory?
r99smith chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
I just found this story and enjoyed it. It appears that it will not be finished. That is unfortunate as it is a great story line.
Jeanne Darche chapter 18 . 10/12/2010
I really hope that you will go on with this story! I'm keeping it bookmarked!

Both of you write quite well!
Vampalicious04 chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
your story is really great and i hope you write more soon, oh and i hope Bella and Edward make love before he turns her and that its Edward's idea
JezabelJo chapter 17 . 2/12/2010
Love your story please please please up date soon, I cant wait to read more :)
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 18 . 11/13/2009
PLS CONTINUE! PLS YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I AM SO HOOKED! PLS CONTINUE! I WILL BE WATTING! THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY! BIG FAN!
lcwl chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
the story is amazing! i cant wait to read the rest. take as long as you want, because im sure the wait will be worth
katie-girl80 chapter 18 . 5/17/2009
Wow...I can't believe this story doesn't have more comments! This is a great story that is so in character and fun to read. I especially enjoy Edward's point of view because its interesting to see what he's thinking. I will be waiting for your next update!
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 18 . 3/27/2009
Take as long as you want. You both are amazing! I would wait forever for this story :)
Mastaspammip chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
well at least they didn't kill her or something... right? if JB ruins this i will jump through the fiction/reality barrier and kill him myself lol
Dulcinea21bella chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
Great update!
Alejandra111 chapter 17 . 1/14/2009
ohgosh! tHAT WAS SO INTENSE! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Cullen0128 chapter 17 . 1/14/2009
wow that was a great update, cant wait for the wedding. Please update soon.
cnd02005 chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
So far I've read three of your stories, and loved all of them... I can't stop reading, and am really looking forward to an update!
footloosebabe10 chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
I'm loving this! Please continue!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »