Reviews for The Play
floridapanther28 not logged in chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You hoped I liked it? YOU hoped that little ol' me liked it? I LOVED IT! (*Glomps author)

Here's my favorite part:

"Not as much as you'll feel this!"

That was when Rick hurt Kai in the middle of the show when Kai and Gray were talking about their hearts being broken.

AW! Sweet ending Grary! I could imagine Gray sticking up for Mary like that. Claire is such a *****. I'm glad I'm not the only one who realizes this. :P

Keep writing! This was GREAT! AMAZING! BRAVO! (*Curtain closes)
queenofthelooneybin chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh my god.

Reminds me of a production i did of this. Only...better. I love this fic. FAV!
BrittBailey chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Lol that was a very good short story. It literally made me lol while reading it. :)
k-shee chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Gah...can't...breathe... :)) You killed me with comedy xP
frozen-popsicles chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow. I don't think I have laughed that hard reading any fanfiction before. That was probably the best rendition of Romeo and Juliet anyone will ever see... or er... read:)
DreamInTechnicolour chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
To be honest, I LOVED IT. It was hilarious, all the characters had such good parts and I just loved it. I'm a fan of Grary so y'know. I liked it. Ignore the people who said they hated it. I loved it (:

It was cute (: You never know until you try something what the reactions will be and you tried this, it worked with some and not with others, sorry if Im going on (: Very Good.

ADDED TO FAVORITE STORIES.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Funniest. Thing. EVER. Kai and Rick were hysterical, and so was Popuri, and Claire, and Won, and everybody...it was just...AWESOME. And Gray x Mary, too! Eep! They've always been such a cute little pair. XD Y'know, Claire and Won would be cute in this. Mhm. But I loved this ficcie, Kuruk, and I'm sorry that some reviewers aren't open-minded to other pairings. That's silly! I read Gray x Claire even though I love Gray x Mary; by shutting out other pairings, you miss out on awesome fics like this. Pfft. Stupid pairing wars.

Great work. Loved it. Even if it were Gray x Claire I would have loved it, and you know that. XD
DwDoJo chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
LOl i laughed so hard while radin this lOLz you did a good job with this..I could actually imagine it happening..Totoally massacred Romeo and Juliet..sigh..but actually I like it..good job once again! _
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
hahaha! that is so funny! especially won in the play and claire pushing him away after snapping! lmao
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I AM GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.

F.

I COULDN'T CARE LESS IF KURUK WAS MY FRIEND, OR IF I HATED HIS F UCKING GUTS. THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOU IF YOU WOULD CONSIDER WRITING SOME PIECE OF S HIT LIKE THAT.

HONEST TO GOD, CAN A PERSON NOT WRITE A MOTHER F U CK ING PAIRING WITHOUT GETTING S HIT THROWN AT THEM? YOU, WHATEVER F U CK ING PAIRING YOU LIKE. I DON'T GIVE TWO F UCKS IF MARY IS A HIDEOUS LITTLE CRETIN, OR HOW PRETTY CLAIRE IS, UNLIKE YOU.

HOW F U CKING STUPID ARE YOU? IF YOU HATED IT SO MUCH WHY DID YOU SIT THROUGH IT AND READ THE GODDAMN STORY? YOU'R CKING JOKE! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THE IDEA IT WAS GRAY X CLAIRE? AND EVEN IF YOU WERE SO CONVINCED IT WAS, WHY WOULD YOU CARE WHO THE LITTLE B ITCH GOT PAIRED WITH?

DO YOU DO THAT ALL DAY? SIT AROUND AND WASTE YOUR TIME READING THINGS YOU HATE AND THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT IT LIKE SOME F UCKING WHINY CHILD, WHICH YOU PROBABLY ARE? AND IS THAT WHAT MAKES A STORY BAD? THE F UCKING PAIRING? YOU'RE A SHALLOW PILE OF S HIT. GO DIE AND BURN IN A CORNER AND F UCKING EAT SOME.

BTW... WTF? YOU'RE STUPID AND UGLY! HOW COULD YOU LIKE GRAIRE? I HAD TO READ YOUR WHOLE F UCKING REVIEW THINKING YOU WEREN'T A SH ITBAD AND IT TURNS OUT YOU ARE? KURUK DESERVES MORE! YOU'RE A WASTE OF EXISTENCE! KURUK'S WRITING IS WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN YOU CUZ YOU'RE A LITTLE F UCKER!

NOW F UCKING PISS OFF AND THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO LEAVE A DUMB SH IT REVIEW THEN SIGN THE F UCK IN.
WTF chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
WTF?

MARY'S IS STUPID AND UGLY! HOW COULD YOU WRITE A GRARY?

I HAD TO READ THE WHOLE FUCKING THING THINK IT WAS A GRAIRE AND IT TURNS OUT A GRARY? MARY IS UGLY! GRAY DESERVES MORE!

ugh well this was a waste of my time reading..

GRAIRE IS WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN GRARY THOUGH!
EWW chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
wow omg like what a piece of shit.

honestly,

WHO WRITES GRARY? ? ?

that's nasty. ew. But actually, this is the best piece of work I've ever read, and I laughed so many times, but when I found out it was Mary x Gray IT WASN'T FUNNY ANYMORE. Honestly, wtf is your problem Kuruk? Are you stupid? Who the hell writes GRARY? clearly Graire is cuter. like omfg. Stop making Claire sound like a B itch, she is much prettier than Mary and YOU. Actually, screw that, it should be Mary x Gotz. I hate you for writing Grary. that's so stupid. you're stupid, you stupid idiot.

I'll read the next chapter, BUT ONLY IF IT'S MARY X GOTZ.

...

Lol, I'm joking, dude. But like, (haha, butt-like) what the hell? xD I love it, it's hilarious, yadiyadiyada, you know the rest. Good job.

-Erika.
Uhmanduh chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
It was funny but I would have enjoyed it so much more if it was a Graire. I honestly have a BIG dislike to Grary stories but yours was good. Although I would have still prefer it being a Graire than a Grary]
harvestmoonrox chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Why was it Grary? Why not GRAIRE! Cute story, though.
DCFG chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
EH.

It was hillarious.

but I was very muchly disappointed at the end when I found out that Claire and Gray wouldn't be together... and Claire was such a brat.

it was cute, though. :]