Reviews for A Conversation to Change It All
IamAnubis117 chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
i like it. are you continueing?
oncrn chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Very enjoyable read.
BettyHall223 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Good chapter. Waiting to read more.
stargatelover95 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
good plot for the story.;)

XD
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I like this. Hope to read more.
AT Fan chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
it isn't about what they don't have in common the most important thing and important once you get past the lust stage in any relationship is understanding each other and each others needs. He gets her and all her quirks and faults, loves her anyway and is willing to forego his career so she can stay doing what she loves. She also understands him, the man who likes to play dumb and the man who just can't sit still except when he is on a mission. She loves the soldier and the one who plays with yoyo's. He loves her in a pretty dress and heels and mud covered in bdu's she loves him equally in his dress blues and ratty shorts he wears around the house. Looking forward to the next chapter.
GateSeeker2 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Yeah! Daniel! Push her a little more Danny! Of course, Sam's got it all wrong..."I can't wait any longer to be happy"...to bad she can't BE happy NOW...Happy is simply a choice for a moment...and sometimes hollow...but a choice nevertheless...joy...however, is a deeper contentment overtime that becomes a way of life...and we all know that Jack and SG1 is her life...her joy!
CrystalKenobi chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
ch 1-2 I've always thought there might have been something missing between epoisides. A very good Job. I liked that you showed that she tried to open the door somewhat. Good conversation with danel. Loved the note she left for Jack.
girlinterrupted22 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
it stands nicely on it's own...but i'm curious to see where you would take it if you would continue. so...you should write more-because i want to read it. lol