Reviews for Family Matters
please finish the story it's quite lovely and I'd like to see how it turns out with Cameron Teal'c and all of SG1
RainbowCubes87 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Aww that letter brought tears to my eyes, must be a caffeine-withdrawal thing because although I'm over-emotional it usually takes a little more...hmm sap for me to almost cry.

It's a great story so far.
bobcox26 chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
I like it alot please let me know if you add or finsh the story thanks
misato3 chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Really enjoyed the story would love to see where it leads you.
JadedOne47 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Really love this story so far.. but you've never finished it.. any chance you will?
decdragon chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
I really wish you would up date i realy like this story. I want to know what happens next.
starjems88 chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
can't wait for the next chapter:)
acer-sigma chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Finally got a chance to read this!

So Jack and Daniel now know exactly where each other stand on the whole Vala issue. Can definitley understand where Jack was coming from, but still I think the whole thing with Carter leaving because of Pete is still clouding his judgement. I mean really considering he pushed for Teal'c to be on the team, and lets face it, Teal'c arguably has just as bad a past as Vala, and at least she never killed airforce personnel.

It'll be interesting to see just what Vala will have to do to convince Jack that she's on the up and up and can be trusted. I can imagine that Jack won't make it easy for her. Possibly make it in such a way that he might get Vala to leave voluntarily without taking Daniel with her. Plus I'm thinking base personnel, at least the military might take their signals from Jack and treat Vala accordingly.

Also good to see that Teal'c has faith in Vala as well. Pity, he didn't offer his opinion to Jack. A neutral opinion might have helped, and I doubt Jack would accuse Teal'c of being hustled.

Looking forard to seeing how Vala will react to what Daniel has to tell her about their relationship. Wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't understand what Daniel is trying to say to her, and begins to automatically put up her walls again.

And looking forward to seeing what Cam is up to in the next chapter. Wide guess, but I'm thinking, celebrating that his team is actually intact. Also looking forward to seeing what he'll make of Vala. Hopefully he'll give her a chance, and not automatically side with Jack's opinion of her.
xxDark-Elfxx chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
~is sorely tempted to give Jack a good, swift kick~

Nice chap. and and don't worry about taking your time on the next one. Remember, "slow is smooth, smooth is fast".

(but, ya know, hurry :D)

Elf
Psyhagde chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Well Sam disappeared leaving a bunch of roses AND with chipmunk Pete. Couldn't you have given her a noble death. I can't help saying I felt a bit surprised about that. Vala seeks Daniel's help after getting herself into a fix. I'm kind of with Jack in the er... what else have you got to trust apart from the fact you fancy the pants off her. Still, I like the DV bits. I feel as if Daniel and Jack act a bit childish around each other but then, looking back they did have a fairly squabbly relationship. And at least you didn't do the Jack/Daniel exchange too much which makes me want to press the delete button. I can't remember the earlier version. Look forward to seeing where it goes.
HAZMOT chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I'm glad Daniel has stood up to Jack, to protect Vala. Teal'c was gracious enough and concerned enough to keep his friend from leaving, even if it was for a good reason. Jack was so grounded in getting rid of Vala, that one would think he was jealous of Daniel's attentions. It sounds like Jack had already pushed Sam away, and he was doing the same to Daniel. Daniel's loss would have been felt on SG1 and earth, especially with his expertise in negotiations. The sad part is, that Daniel would have to put away his feelings for Vala until she proves herself. It sounds like rejection again for Vala and a loss of intentional love for Daniel. I know Vala can whether anything, but not to be able to be close or intimate with Daniel, may cause her to leave anyway. Let just hope Daniels skills of diplomacy come in handy with Vala. :D
TheGoldenHum chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
hmm...i'm interested in this thing with sam. it's captivated me. liking the story thus far, as well. :) looking forward to more.
Stargate Fan chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Ah, yes. Much better than the original version of your story. I like this one a whole lot more. Please update soon, if at all possible. :o)
starjems88 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
that dose not sound like the jack we all know and love, but i can't wait for the next chapter and a happy ending with the 'family' all together again:)
1477166 chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
AW! The Daniel/Vala scene was so swet! Jack's being mean. He's gonna turn around soon though, I'm sure of it..;D