Reviews for Hidden Majesty
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
brilliant story keep up the good work more of them if you could i found this story entertaining :D
Risika Tellerman chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Awww, this is such an amazing story! I wish that you would continue with it!
MKRG chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I remember reading this way back when you first released it. I absolutely loved it then. Went looking for it today and was happy to have found it once more. I hadn't realized it was not finished - no wonder I could never remember the ending! It would be wonderful if you could revisit this someday and continue this lovely piece!
HAZMOT chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
I love this alternate reality of Daniel and Vala in another realm. Vala certainly has had no love from her King in Tomin and certainly her guard Daniel finally saw the true Queen in Vala as she spent her time being exhiled. Daniel had the opportunity to really see Vala and how unloved and meaningless her life had been. The King made it quite clear, he didn't want her around and used a diplomatic exscuse to send her away; lucky Daniel. Anywho, their relationship seems to be blooming and dangerous at the same time. If the King ever caught on to what Daniel was realy doing for the Queen, both would be in great danger. Both their lives seem to entwine, unintentionally, but with good reason. Now that Vala is able to see her children, I wonder if Vala's closeness to Daneil will change or will the King hold Vala's children against her to make her obey him. :D
starjems88 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
wow, love this one it is so different than most stories, like how you are showing daniel in a different light:)
1477166 chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Woah. Historical Romance effing RULES! Vala as Queen and Daniel as the Knight is like...really cool. Nice one ;D
EmeraldWings90 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Somehow I just can't picture Vala in a Queen's dress, with a Queen's manners etc... :D But I definitely love this. Nice long chapter, too. ;)
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Queen? Oh boy. Does he want to get executed or what? :D
acer-sigma chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Loved the background story on how Daniel and Vala came to be together. Found it kind f funny that Daniel seemed in someways to have taken on Vala's old role as the annoyance to Vala's more authoratative role.

The development and progression of their relationship was definitely enjoyable to read.

Looks to me that they're probably going to be having problems with Simon.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Interesting looking period piece! Seems Daniel and Vala are playing a dangerous game, but than again court intrigues usually are.

Well, curious to see who's all involved in this. Gonna wander off to the next chapter now!