Reviews for Love Never Dies
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 9 . 7/7
BAWHAHAHAHA OH MAN this so funny nice one
Heksy chapter 20 . 6/9
I must say this story in trigued me on several levels.
Very entertaining, sweet and romantic.
Thank you for sharing.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
the writer uses the word tend way to much they need to mix it up
Chocolatekat chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
So... They've been friends for two weeks? And dating maybe three days? And now marriage? I get moving the story fast but come on.
Chocolatekat chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
One, the hat talks inside people's heads not out load when sorting. Two: Harry is in charge, he knows who is who in the school. He pays them from the schools account. The constant using of Harry and Drake's (shudder - personal preference with that) names while they talk is very unrealistic. Do you say your friends name over and over when you are talking to them?
I like the plot of your story so far and will continue to read.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Firstly it's Hermione not Hermoine. Secondly, very confused about the ages of the children. Suddenly all three kids are going to Hogwarts for the first time? They're not all 11. It's physically impossible to have three kids all born in the same year from the same mother unless they're triplets or two of them are twins, and normally if two are born in the same calendar year, they'll be in different academic years due to the UK system being 1st September-31st August. Plus, we know that they're in different years due to the epilogue, and you've even stated that Albus is Harry's middle child. Lily acts far younger than she is in the first chapter if she's meant to be 11; she acts more like she's 7 or 8, especially by needing a footstool, though I guess she could just be short. And Teddy would be waaaaaay older than a second year; he was born in Harry's 7th year, and Albus was just going off to Hogwarts 19 years later, which means Albus was born 8 years after Teddy was, so Teddy would be out of school by this point. You don't even need to look up birth dates online to know that the timeline is just all messed up and I get that this is fanfiction and you can write however you want to, but warn for this kind of stuff because if I knew it was going to be THIS AU from the books then I wouldn't have bothered starting it.
Roslyn B. Knight chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
Absolutely, beautiful. I am impressed with your skill as an author.
AliceCullen3 chapter 20 . 1/14/2015
LOVE IT!
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
confused on the ages of the kids are they preteens are younger because lily seems 5 not 11
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Wow ron was kind of an ass to an innocent kid scorpious didnt do anything
tasneembhuiyan chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
Sequel please!
G chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the headmaster know his staff before the beginning of the school year , it seems highly unlikely that harry would not be aware of the fact that Ron Hermione Luna and everyone else hold positions in Hogwarts
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,904.
If you want to sigh, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
perfect _ ending
serenlee chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
i like your story i hope some day fine pat two