Reviews for It's Good to Be Back
The AAQ chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hey, I just wanted to send you a quick note. First, fabulous story. I read it a while ago, then forgot the title, so I couldn't go back and reread. This time I'll favorite. Second, I don't know if you took creative license, or there's some weird formatting going on, or if it's just being silly, but frequently throughout this one-shot, there will be a paragraph break in the middle of the sentence. It looks something like

this and it's pretty distracting, especially since it's such a good story.

Anyway, just thought I would let you know. Oh, and chapter 7 of piano lessons was fantastic.

The AAQ
emma676 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Okay I need a cold shower haha no joke

like neoow!

Amazing :)
Ginny Madden chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Okay.. I need a cold shower... NOW!...

pd. that was exquisite...
twifan7731 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Just as hot... awesome.. and so sorry that I asked the stupid question about this POV, it was there... I just completely forgot after reading BPOV... hmm, wonder why.. Oh yeah, because it was fucking hot to read! WOW.
Bella M. Kasprzak chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
u did write it in edwards pov thanks i found it loved this too!
irishjo chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow that was even better than Bella's point of view and that was hot. This was...in a word...yummy!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Gulp...:O
ladymoonglo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was rec'd over on the_gazebo. I am so glad I read it instead of adding it to my list. That was hot... my husband will be so disappointed that he came home late tonight.
m0nt chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i like how you added extra stuff such as in memories in epov. hot lemon btw.
CaroSlickLips chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
It's good to be back indeed! I'm glad I read this...even though it's now 5 in the morning...this so has to stop once I'm working on Tuesday! You writers are going to be my downfall! *sigh*
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
YAY! Having checked your profile I have found it! EDWARDS POINT OF VIEW! WO! *hands over the Cullen males all wrapped in nothing but ribbon* :D
chasenbella chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Hey, another new pair of panties. Thanks. Edward is too hot for his own good. I think I will make my husband read this story if you know what I mean...
neonapple chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Even thou I loved 'Welcome Back' I actually loved this version from Edward's perspective better! I am seriously hooked on your writing! I get excited when I get an author alert for you.

You make me worried about writing my own lemons!

Wonderful as always!
ash12234 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Ok, this one is definitely the dirtier of the two and just as amazing. You are a very talented writer and again I must say, your stories should come with required cold showers after reading! Lol.

P.S. I did my homework before I read this, this time ;)
MissB33 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
So, I left this up on my computer last weekend and my boyfriend got on it. Needless to say, he asked me about it and the conversation didn't last long because he had me up against the wall in record timing. Love your stories!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »