Reviews for It's Good to Be Back
ash12234 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Ok, this one is definitely the dirtier of the two and just as amazing. You are a very talented writer and again I must say, your stories should come with required cold showers after reading! Lol.

P.S. I did my homework before I read this, this time ;)
MissB33 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
So, I left this up on my computer last weekend and my boyfriend got on it. Needless to say, he asked me about it and the conversation didn't last long because he had me up against the wall in record timing. Love your stories!
hooverfletcher2000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
oh wow, just as steamy wo whoa. !

That was good, once again! And i agree, sweet too, ...that edward and Bella are so meant to be, whatever the circumstances.

SailorV911 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
mm. how right you are... I have never wanted edward more. You are the queen of smut. hands-freakin-down. goddess!
ash902 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I should not read this at work, I should not read this at work, I should not read this at work. But I did and I have no idea how to stop my face from flushing.

Edward's was definitely dirtier, but still sweet. Loved it.
L5472 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
*growls* Delicious XD

I think my brain is all screwed up from all this smut reading LMAO. But oh's worth it!

Edward's POV is VERY hot...
hedoesnthavefangs chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Ugh. Wow. If i was a man I would need to take a cold shower after that. Nothing beats a horny Edward who wants a welcome home “fruit”. This story totally floated my boat.
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
wow...this one is even more erotic than the other...great job...u r amazing!
sunnyday88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Love this one and Welcome Home - it kept me from working this evening ...
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Ok, so I really liked Edwards view of things...It always makes it your panties worthy...
ElleCC chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
M that was good... great. I appreciate that you didn't just mirror Welcome Home, but threw in new stuff. Adds more depth to who Edward is (and who Bella is, too).

But seriously, am I honestly getting, like, analytical here? WTF.

That was YUMMY and HOT in Edward's voice - just like he is. His little mindcomments are priceless. Thank you for this excellent piece of deliciousness.
abgdefunct chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hey, I read both of these one-shots for the first time a while ago, but I go back every once in a while for old time's sake. :oP Seriously, these are really awesome. The passion, she is palpable, yes? ;o)

anafruit chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was amazing, nothing compares to a great one shot! You should totally consider doing them for E&R and J&A, I'm sure you'd get a shit load of support, from me included. Thanks for keeping my panties wet, keep doing what you do!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Okay this was hotter than the first one. I don't have full coherency to write the review this story deserves. I am going to have fantastic dreams before Christmas morning though. Effing amazing!
howmanywayscanicallthisaurl chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
hahahahha uhh i need to change my underwear too now ahah
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »