Reviews for Ends Justifying the Means
RaewynThorne chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love this glimpse at Casavir; I think he's a complex and wonderful character, and you've captured him beautifully.
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Oh! Oh! I've read and reviewed this one back at the nwn vault. D *gleeful bouncing*

This is really beautiful and touching. I love the way how you expounded on Casavir's conflicts- rather than making him seem weak or inconsistent, his convictions stood out even more.
imenyaciandar chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I agree with your interpretation of Casavir's internal struggle. The way you have portrayed his endearing vulnerability, without making him appear weak, is especially fitting.
slef chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
M, I do like it! For all the obvious reasons ;) I guess my only quibble is that you used dialogue straight from the game ... seems like you passed on an opportunity to have our favourite paladin have a voice of his own. But still, I liked it :)
anesor chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very nice use of the conflicts between lawful duty and good. I kind of wish you had expanded on what act(s) forced him into that corner that leaving was better. Ends justifying the means is a neutral attitude, good leaning at best. But not good.