Reviews for Left Behind: The Forgotten Bolo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Please edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation and proper word choice (e.g., ladder instead of latter). It may very well be a good story, but right now it's painful to read.
Samuez chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Good but totally unfamiliar with this story.
alichi chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Wow, best Bolo-fic EVER!

Really hope you haven't lost interest in writing this.
Weaponized Mind chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Oh god I really want to read more of this. It's so gripping. You've also convinced me to read the Bolo series. Good job and keep up the good work!
The Dalek Inquisitor General chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Some grammatical errors, bot over all, it's a very good story. Keep up the good work.

You really should consider contacting Baen Books and submit this to them. You have done Keith Laumer proud.
kaazmiz chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Would love to read more of this.
thom.clark.73 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Looking good so far. Very engaging writing style.
encswsm chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Please please Finish it.. I don't care if there are grammatical errors, your story telling is awesome.. Im waiting with baited breath for the conclusion...
Lord-IVD chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Dammit as I feared you never finnished the story :( It's so hard to find new stories and yours was rocking ! I would buy it ! so would other Bolo fans ...finish story and try to sell to Baen Books.
Lord-IVD chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Nice very nice, going from real world to a cyber online gaming world. On of the best things about Bolo stories is that they advance as our culture advances as well...You would be very welcomed at the old Bolo Central command site if it's still around or back up..havent seen it since like..2002 or so ..guess i'll go look for it again .. I am adding your story to my Bolo collection It is worthy ! Lord-IVD of the 52nd Bolo Brigade I used to make Bolos for Warhammer 40,000 and have built some Mini Bolo's for Heroscape. you may contact me at .
Lord-IVD chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Besides the normal typos, You seem to have a Bolo Story theme down pack. Exellent work have you contacted Baleen Books this story is worthy so far.
Lord-IVD chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very nice job so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
poor sentence structure. punctuation problems. hard to follow.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
Excellent update! Well worth the wait. Now to see if Alexie's plans will work out.
nased0 chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Very interesting chapter, I can't wait for the next one!