Reviews for The Second War
AvatarAiris chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
interesing new twist ;)

i really like how the

gaang now has the threat

of other's finding the

orb in the back of thier

heads now ;D very nice work,

nice touch as well adding in

their thought's at the end.

i can't wait to see what

happens in the desert ;P
AvatarAiris chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
haha, nice start

for their new adventure ;)

hehehe, i love how Zuko

and Toph ended up in the

same boat

awesome work! keep it up :)
AvatarAiris chapter 2 . 7/24/2008

the orb ;D

haha, i can't wait

to read the next chap
blue-skies94 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Wow...I like the story so far, it's very interesting. Keep updating!
Kataang-or-Zutara chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Yea, another quest! The plot is really good, and I can't wait until it thickens. Your details are great, and all of the characters are in-character. What Aang says in this story, I can hear him say in the TV Show. No offense, but Paku is spelled Pakku, and Kioshi is spelled Kyoshi. But other than that, your story is great!
TheSunriseSets chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
So far, I am pleased.

You have a good plot idea, and the charcters so far seem in charcter, though I can't really say much to the fact it's the first chapter. I think you could have gone into more description-you pretty much rushed though everything, but I was still able to grasp the point. You have now spelling of grammar infractions that I noticed-thats a relief, LOL.

All-in-all, it's starting out good. At a little more description, and I think it could be even better! :-)

Keep on writin'

SilverStella chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Freefallin77 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
hey that was a good chapter, and your idea is good. i only wonder if your going to use the pairing that were established during the show and the finale or use your own. if its a good story i wont care either way but some people will. you could try and avoid romance but that would be tricky
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
interesting new fic ;D

i love how all of the

Gaang is headed to help

rebuild the Southern

Water Tribe ;)

haha, i can't wait to see

where you take this fic _
TR16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i like this a lot so far. i like the nose pinching game. sounds fun but kind of painful if you get pinched too hard. _ keep up the great work and update soon!

GlenWriter chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This sounds good so far. Update soon.