Reviews for Ginny's Heart
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
i think that the story is great and i think your going with Harry and Ginny and i like the story so far only hope that it will be harry and ginny because i never read ginny and malfoy yet i usually read ginny and harry and Hermione and malfoy fic.
Jade130 chapter 4 . 10/5/2004
Am I the only one who thinks french kissing is gross? I'm sorry, in my most humble opinion, there are just some places where your tongue should not go. Like frozen flag poles, dead frogs... and other people's mouth. :P Anyways, enough with my worthless opinion...

I really liked it. For some reason, I just think the whole "fire and ice" thing is interesting. Not that I think it will really happen, but I think it's interesting. Please continue!

The Angel of Destruction chapter 3 . 11/19/2001
LOVE IT! Please write another chapter soon!
Marina chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Ooooh, I love Harry/Ginny angst - and this is such a wonderful set-up! Is there any chance we might see some of Repentant!Harry and Angry!Ginny in the future? She should give him a hard time for it, and he better come up with ways to make it up to her. When's the next chapter coming out?
GoldenSilence chapter 2 . 11/6/2001
Hey, good job!Hope to see more very soon!(and I'm probably slightly outnumbered here-but I still think you should make this a Neville/Ginny/Harry love triangle.)
princess of mordor chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
ohhhh...How is Harry going to react to that one? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Rhyssa chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Pretty good! :) I'd like to see what happens next :)