Reviews for Side Effect
Flint2008 chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
I am kind of glad that Axel's 2nd power was temporary, otherwise, he would have been cheap. LOL

But great story. I have to say, the writing style is very similar to mine for some reason. Keep it up. I like the ending.
Phoenix710 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
I loved it, especially when Hunter and Colleen danced together at the end. Great job, and I'll be watching for your next story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Nice ending!

White Hunter chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
This is a great story, can't wait for the next road rover story!

Phoenix710 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
It's great, especially when Colleen saved Hunter with the help of Axel, and when Hunter combined his attacks with Colleen's to knock out the terrorist leader...and Muzzle getting to come out to play is always a pleasure to read. Awesome job, and I'll be watching for the final chapter.
White Hunter chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
What a great chapter, I can't wait to see the final chapter.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirit!
White Hunter chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Nice work on this fourth chapter.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Cool chapter. Funny... normally Blitz is the one making the mistakes.

If replying this please do it via e-mail. My server is failing.

Phoenix710 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
The next chapter sounds like it's gonna be really exciting, and I look forward to seeing the Rovers kick the tar out of these terrorists. Keep up the great work.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Nice job, as always.

If replying this, please do it via e-mail. My server is failing.

ROVERGIRL05312014 chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Great use of Axel's new power. What's happening with Exile and the others? Can't wait to find out
Phoenix710 chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Great job, and I can't wait to see the Rovers fight their way out of this situation. I especially liked Axel reading the goon's mind to get the code for the storage bay.
ROVERGIRL05312014 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Your welcome. One little thing though I would like to see develop is that this new power of Axel's could become permanent somehow. I hope to be seeing a great story unfold and"im sure I will. Keep up the great story
ROVERGIRL05312014 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love the new character Axel. His ability really plays well along with those of the other rovers. It's good to see another rover fan like myself who is making a story line that would make a wonderful series of episodes on the show if only it had not been cancelled. Ian't wait to see what happens to Axel as well as the other rovers next.
White Hunter chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
This is a good chapter, but I wonder who those bad guys were?