Reviews for First Impressions
Dil9 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
So beautifully written
Narges chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
oh I like their bet banters
Narges chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
that garage scene was epic. It was soooo Twilight. I loved it.
Narges chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
a giddy Esme is always good
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is one of my favorite stories on this site. I forgot what this story was called and couldn't find it but then I finally saw this on another author's favorites list and I was really happy. You did such a good job with each character.
Amanda Pall chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I am so disappointed that I have reached the end. Emmet hasn't even met her yet?might I suggest you continue at least until the end of the baseball game! Tough preferably the rest of the book.! I don't know when I have enjoyed a piece more. It completely captured their personalities.
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I don't see how you could get better. This is wonderful and so enjoyable. I,hope you write more like these. Here's to hoping you do!
Mystery Girl 01 chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
So well written. You kept the serious situation going but made it fun to read. I'm really enjoying this and I hope that you will add more there is certainly a lot of portentail for this story.

Mystery Girl 01
Louey06 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Thsiw as a very nice story. i liked seeing all teh different perspectives. ajsper and Emmett were both very entertaining. Great job!
Blue Heart 98 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
please update!
i know it's been ages, but i really enjoyed this story. you have amazing talent in writing and your stories are hilarious and very in-character.
so...update?
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I LOVE this story! Jasper and Emmett's POV were my favourites, especially the pouncing on the couch scene. I've always wondered how Jasper reacted to that and this was so in character and well done. That scene is actually on of my very favourites in the whole series :) it's so cute!
You are really talented at describing the character's personalities in the same way that the books do. I know it has been years now since you've updated this story, but I would love for you to do the goodbye kiss scene right before they leave to run from James. That's another favourite of mine :)
Great story :)
SherlockedinStohess chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I'm guessing since this story hasn't been updated since 2009 that it won't be updated anytime soon, but this story is amazing. I got sick of reading from Bella's POV in the middle of New Moon, and it's really fun/amusing/fascinating to read hidden events through other's people's POV's, particuarily Emmett's and Jasper's. I really hope you continue this story, I'd LOVE to see where it goes! :D
CarlisleCullen1640 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
I love your story! I know it's been a while since you updated, but I hope you will again soon! Keep up the good work!
bsmith1 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Love this story please continue with additional chapters!
Mrs.Cullen620913 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
omg!this is freaken great i just want to read more i want to know what emmett thinks of bella