Reviews for First Impressions
spinningleaves chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Hahah! Such a great look at all the Cullen siblings! I love all the little side bets- and its so great to see the way they tease each other like true siblings. Excellent!
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
This is a great story. I love everyone's different point of view. I think that it must be hard to write that way, and you've done a fantastic job. :)

Britt01 chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
I am loving this story from the Cullens' POV! You give great insight into the different characters. I actually like your description of Edward pouncing on Bella better than the original, being able to see it from the POV of others in the family!
James018 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Interesting story! How far are you going to take this fic?
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
i love emmett
Carlisle's Angel chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
wow you write really really good! It's scary amazing :P

I love this story, and the way you write it, and how all the different pov's are so on character.

Please please please update soon! It's been too long!
KelliNew chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
What a great story! Very well written, and you've done an excellent job capturing the characters. I hope you continue, can't wait to read more! Take care, Kelli
jingles4thestorm chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
this story. I never really thought about what they would be feeling and it gives a whole new light to Edward and Bella. I totally fell in love with them all over again. I think I like Jasper's the best though, and I don't know why. Write on!
LadyRoonilWazlib chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
LOL :) I LOVE IT! So funny. It's perfect how they all go and 'chat' as siblings do whilst Edward and Bella are away. LOL, please update SOON. Loving Jasper's POV. It's my fave
DobbyWobby chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
really really really good, i love it! you have all their charecters really well.

thinkb4uact chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
I really love how you have all the diffrent POV from the meeting. It was funny and touching at the same time.
theessenceofagirl chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
omg ive been thinking of this for a long time you know i was kinda wondering when sumone was going to write this lol thank you so much! its genius and the charactars are portrayed really extremely well and rosalie and emmett's relationship was portrayed extremely well please update soon this is absolutly fantawesomical!
ying131 chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
ARGH! I love this story, its just so funny and heartwarming. Its so enjoyable to read! And this chapter was great! Is there any more coming?, please? haha
kim chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
way cool chapter! I love seeing emmett's thoughts on bella, but could you write a chapter on emmett seeing bella at the baseball game? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
I really like the fact that you can retell the same event with such variety. There are loads of alternate POV fics out there and many of them are dull and repetitive, but this one kept me interested the whole way through. I think a major part of that was how you played up all the sibling interactions so well. Very much looking forward to the rest and will be adding to my story alert.

Estelle Tiniwiel -x-

PS Thought Jasper's POV/the bits where we hear from Jasper was especially brilliant - that gave you the really objective vs the really sentimental all at the same time. Very effective indeed and in some places quite amusing. :D
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »