Reviews for First Impressions
Gotbooks93 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I just read this on and decided to see if I could cheat. Alas, there was no more chapters on either. Of course, you could change that *hint, hint, nidge,nudge,wink,wink* Really funny and well written, PLEASE update soon!
cachstardust chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This was great! Your writing captures all of their personalities so well, and the way they interact sounds exactly like I would picture them. I admire your Carlisle characterization, and I hope your future chapters are just as good!
An LOTR Freak chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
you dont need to get any better this story is great! keep going!
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I really like the direction this is going (obviously its the Twilight plot line) but you are a very talented writer and I think your doing a great job! I can't wait to read more!
HorsecrazyJr chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Yes, you should continue! I never thought about this sort of story, so I'm curious to see how this turns out. Can't wait until the next chapter! I'm adding your story to my alerts.
cheesepuff311 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very good characterization. I feel you've gotten them all very well. Especially Carlisle.

Are you going to continue writing? There reactions to Bella, and such? I'd love to read more.

Very Alice-y, too. XD I love how she refuses to...comprimise with Carlisle, brilliant.

Can't wait for the next chapter if you write one.

-Katie.
EdwardismyFav chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I look forward to reading more.
stinkybunny chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
enjoyable read. you do carlisle's pov quite well. can't wait for the next chapter
cem1818 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
ha i love how alice automaticly thinks of changing bellas clothes! UPDATE SOON! story is great so far!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I love it. Of course, I am pretty much in love with everything that you write, so it isn't a huge compliment, but I am very much liking this... I always wanted to see this scene with everyone else- the Cullens were so /careful/ that what they actually thought and felt was hidden behind their perfectly arranged reactions... This is exactly how I felt it would go.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23