Reviews for First Impressions
Loving lady chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Ooooh, I am so glad that I discovered this story. Fascinating read, and you really pegged the quirkiness of the family as individuals (mocking songs, red blouse, etc.) I have never really thought about Alice seeing the tribe before - except of course in the whole blindness to wolves thing. I think that she can see them in pre-transformation phase as long as any active wolves aren't around. She could have seen the events at Bella's house with Billy Black, I think, because Jacob had not yet reached his "active" transformation age, that is he had never phased yet, and still was not immune to her visions. Just my opinion, though. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more of this story!
Blueeyes37 chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
A great story so far and you got the characters right! I'm sorry but the fact that Alice couldn't see the wolf's is kind of messed up to me. We are in the same boat here. I had wish that SM would give some sort of reason why she couldn't see. It's madding.

You question has two different responses from me. On one hand I can see Alica being able to see them before the change because if not the Cullens would have known that something was up. On the other hand way didn't Alica see that their future ended without a reason? From the books we know that when the Cullens moved back the gene began to wake and they would have had Alica see if there was going to be a problem while they were there. Following this line of reasoning, the decision (they didn't make the choice but the Cullens did by moving back) to become a wolf would have been made and couldn't be changed.
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
No It would be like Renesmee. However I guess that it might have to do with the fact that Jacob in printed on her. Also, you had me laughing through out the whole story will you continue on. Please. I love it. It is helping me with my second and how to get Emmett's responses.
Emma chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Did I mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story? Definatly THE BEST twilight story I have read in a LONG time.

They should give you an award. Really.

Anyway, just saying that ur amazing. Like always. Don't stop!
Evelyn208 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Great story - loved it
person chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
i wish you would continue its funny...
Cit-Cat Mccoy chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
ha ha I LOVED IT!
J9 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010 its 12:30 in the morning and i'm laughing so hard i'm crying and trying not to wake my husband.

Please Please Please keep up the great writing...Loving it :)
J9 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Loving this...Thank you
VSPS chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I have to say this is awesome! I really got a kick out of the perspectives you put forth, these are very perceptive and well, just great! BTW - I think Alice can see them before they start their "transformation" when their chromosones change.
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
It great being able to see the different points of view, and i espcially like how evreyone semms so well in character and throughly thought out...its almost like the appendix of SM's work. Really though i felt Sm could have done more with the 'meeting chapter'. everyone perspectves are spot on i think and just down right brilliant. Thanks...though i wish there would be more of this lol
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
This is a great story. I really enjoyed it.
MissRebecca912 chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
I LOVE this! I think it's brilliant. Your writing is fantastic and i just love it.

Awesome work. ) ) )
Nath chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
will you continue?
teamCarlisle chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
oh that was amazing the whole story was! Could you do a chapter on the baseball scene maybe from rosalie or edward's view pleaze PLEAZE i would be FOREVER IN GRATITUDE and i mean it omg this story was like THE BEST i have read and trust me ive probably read at least half of the twilight stories i cant wait to read more of your stories
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »