Reviews for My Pet Plant
try writing the one when roxas shows axel. might be cool if roxas watched
scotty chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I find these stories surprisingly erotic as the boys are forced to submit to the creatures whose tentacles violate their most private places stretching them wider and deeper than any man could. Having their arms and legs tightly held by the tentacles taking away any possible resistance only makes is hotter for me as they finally realize they have no other choice than to give in to their captors demands over and over again... good story...hope axel gets to experience the invasive sexual assault as well!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I'm just wondering if you are going to write the story of it being introduced to Axel. If it has multiple pink vines...
Kiagura Misashi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Dude/chick, you gotta write another one! This was deliciously sex and I loved it!
spoony monster chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I have the weirdest boner.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
yes finally! I love this! XD
RikuMewKira chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nobody ever likes an 'ewwie'-review... Unless they mean it in a good way.

I actually liked the story, though I kinda wanna question Roxas and Axel after this... I wanna read more tentacle stories now!

Asta La Pasta!
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I believe you wrote this exceedingly well. Kudos! :)
anonymous baka chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
i just came so hard XD
Andthensome14 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Nice. You have got to write a sequel.
Shadow chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow i really liked this story i never thought id like Roxas like that but its actually very good.
TwistedFate108 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was really detailed and so smexy! I love your writing style! I would like to see Axel's adventures with this plant too. Guilty pleasures you could say? Lol I shall be off to the hospital now for blood transfusions!

Twisted
Skyward.Soul chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wow, that was amazing. The way you write is just so detailed and intriguing! I love it! It'd be even better if you wrote another for Axel's adventures with this affectionate plant. Besides, there's not hardly enough Axel-centered things like this. It's always little Roxas. I have to say though, this is the best kink I've read so far. And I've read it about twenty times now :P Great job!
penpanda chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
total nosebleed
Roriette chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh, it's not weird. :3 Not weird at all. An affectionate plant!

It was a smexy read ;3