Reviews for Love and Bloody Roses
slightlyxjaded chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
First off, I want to say how much I enjoyed reading this story! You clearly put a lot of work into your characters and the plot! Such a creative idea! I am so glad there was a happy ending, because wow, it was needed.

If you went through and cleaned up the grammar and spelling mistakes (come vs. came; the fact that Rubeus' name was spelled incorrectly for a vast majority of the last few chapters; etc) the story would be even more amazing. That is really my only criticism because this story was otherwise amazing and very intriguing!

Thank you for writing this wonderful tale...you had me hooked!

Ps I suspect you are Australian (because of the note about Aussies in the epilogue) or at least not American...I loved how you described the pavement as tarmac and the trunk of a car as a bonnet. It's always interesting to read a story with different words than you're used to. Also, the meters gave it away because we use "the other" measurement system here.

Pps Do Glocks have external safeties? I didn't think so...clearly that is nit picky on my part and a result of watching too many cop shows.

Again, I loved your story!
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
pretty good man pretty good
Rikku-Lin-Minouke chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This story is truely amazing. Its so well written and such a powerful feel to it. There isnt a dull moment. I seriously struggled to put it down for anything! I liked the twist of who the killer is. Really great job with making this story.
Carameldynr chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Great story! You can describe their passion so well. Well done
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
This story was great and I enjoyed! Happy Belated Mother's Day!
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
What a wonderful story.

The ending was so beautiful I almost cried.

You are an amazing author. I love your work. :)
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I'm sorry, but Serena is being an idiot. I happen to be stubborn myself, but if a killer were after me, and Darien told me that we had to be together at all times, I'd be an "obedient child"! And not because I thought he was cute!
black.ribbon.rose chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
Ok.. so read this over the weekend but wasn't signed in so I didn't review so I've looked it up again just to say I LOVED IT! And I don't know why you don't have so many more reviews..

I must admit, I'm one of those readers that prowls around looking for stories that have high reviews because normally this means that they're good! So reading this has completely squashed that idea...

REVIEW PEOPLE! This author deserves it!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
I read this story some years ago on another site and I remember it was one of the first that amazed me while reading it I can say it was one that nurtured this love for reading fanfiction I have in the present so i thank you for this story and this ...let's call it hobby... I have in the present ,true I found some story's that equal this one(small in numbers unfortunately) but it will always have a special place in my heart and now that I found it here I wanted to tell you that, thank you for this and the sequel that was even better in my opinion the way you made Darien's character ...well I wold not mind coming home to that, he is incredible.

Beautiful work I hope to have the honor (and I'm not bluffing) to read more of you're work.

Arabella
LivingVampire chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
This whole story was just perfect
Death and Rebirth chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
cute ending
Aldi82 chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Wow amazing
SerenaDarienforeverJune30 chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
I LOVE it. You really should have seen how many and when I say many I mean MANY times I cried.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
great story!
T chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Wow! You are such a good writer. It's hard to keep my attention at times with fan fics but wow you are very very good. You really need to pursue writing as a career. Just fabulous. Keep up the great work. I am a fan of twilight also. For me no one can write a story based on those characters but you have me questioning that. I would read it if you wrote it. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more of your work.