Reviews for Love and Bloody Roses
SaphireShimmer chapter 9 . 9/23
Ooooohh that was so mean! I was sooo worried he was dead.
Few questions about the story. First, why change Mina's name? Just seems weird. Second, why Rubeus instead of Diamond? And last, why are Andrew and Mina married already but not Serena and Darien?!
Anyways, great story, loved it. Could use some editing for word usage (repetitive, some completely wrong word used so it was confusing), grammar/spelling, as well as overall clarity. But definitely had a solid plot line. Really enjoyed it.
This is an absolutely wonderful story and I can't wait to read the sequel!~
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 9 . 3/15
Love it!
animegirl73 chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
Yeah...they are a happy couple!
animegirl73 chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Yeah...finally the killer is dead!
animegirl73 chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
I love how independent and strong Serena is.
animegirl73 chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Poor Andrew!#No he has everyone.
animegirl73 chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Red rose killer strikes again. And more evil.
animegirl73 chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Im happy they finally took their relationship to the next level.
animegirl73 chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
The interaction between Serena and Darien is great.
animegirl73 chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Sick killer stikes again! Serena is certainly stubborn
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Nice opening scene.
Saiaino23 chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
that was amazeing! Though at the start of the chapter i thought i was going to cry i really thought you killed him, i actually screamed in joy when he surprised her lol i think i scared my neibhors. great story going to start reading the squel asap
slightlyxjaded chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
First off, I want to say how much I enjoyed reading this story! You clearly put a lot of work into your characters and the plot! Such a creative idea! I am so glad there was a happy ending, because wow, it was needed.

If you went through and cleaned up the grammar and spelling mistakes (come vs. came; the fact that Rubeus' name was spelled incorrectly for a vast majority of the last few chapters; etc) the story would be even more amazing. That is really my only criticism because this story was otherwise amazing and very intriguing!

Thank you for writing this wonderful had me hooked!

Ps I suspect you are Australian (because of the note about Aussies in the epilogue) or at least not American...I loved how you described the pavement as tarmac and the trunk of a car as a bonnet. It's always interesting to read a story with different words than you're used to. Also, the meters gave it away because we use "the other" measurement system here.

Pps Do Glocks have external safeties? I didn't think so...clearly that is nit picky on my part and a result of watching too many cop shows.

Again, I loved your story!
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
pretty good man pretty good