Reviews for My Godsisters Cousin
WiseOldSoul chapter 14 . 4/16
this is really silly.
so edward likes bella,
but he continues to make out with all
these different girls.
but bella still likes him even though he
continues to be the man whore in front of her.
this is ridiculous!
Motherof8 chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
Enjoyed the story. Thanks
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i hope Bella & Edward get Married soon plz
megg149 chapter 25 . 3/9/2012
Amazing story! I loved write more about high drama AH please. :)
sunhat101 chapter 26 . 3/3/2012
i love your story. it different and cool!
sunhat101 chapter 26 . 3/3/2012
i love your story. it different and cool!
Ravenous Vamp chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
I can see how you really wanted reviews, but I would focus more on your story instead of long ANs. I am certain as you became older that probably changed. You know what I would like to see is more depth and description of your characters, their feelings, I would like you to go back and re-write this story, because if you have over 600 reviews for this story as it is, I bet you would have over a thousand if it is new and improved. With that said, I am glad Bella appreciates good music. I apologize for the criticism, I hope you know it is only to spur you on to better writing skills. As I said before this two years old, so I am certain your skills have much improved since this story.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
You wrote their ages in the previous chapter, but are they in high school or college? I noted in the previous chapter that you wrote that Edward was studying to be a doctor, so I am confused as to what learning branch they are attending.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Cute ending to the chapter.
Ravenous Vamp chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Amanda, this story is over two years old, but I will review every chapter to put more hits on the story, however, if the story starts to fall into cliche or grammatical errors outweigh the storyline I will just stop reading. I have read two chapters and I think it is a good story so far. A bit simplistic but you were only 14 at the time and that is amazing to me at that age to have a talent that can potentially lead to something even bigger. Please don't "tear tear" in your profile to be like Stephenie Meyer. I will say this Stephenie provided us with a romantic couple that will now live in the pantheon of literally couples, i.e. Romeo and Juliet, Mr. Darcy and Ms. Bennett, and Heathcliff and Kathy. Twilight was a good book, it is the rest of the Saga I have problems with especially the last one, so I would say make your own way into creative writing, if you not done so already, because you are good.
Ffionsummersxx chapter 26 . 12/18/2011
i loved yoour story!

i started crying cause i thought edward was gunna die so

i basicly stated to cry:)

but no i loved yoour story it was great i must admit

yoou should write more ones like this?:)
Just-Keep-Scribbling chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
I probably should have reviewed each chapter, but I haven't had enough time today, and I just wanted to keep reading. I really enjoyed this story, OK there were a few spelling mistakes, but you know what, I didn't care for once all that much, as you story was soo good! (did that make sense? I seem to put in all too many words when I type/speak). Anyway, just though I should let you know that I enjoyed it!
emoellie42396 chapter 25 . 10/19/2011