Reviews for Gone Country
bobcox26 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
I was not sure at first if I was going to like this story but I must admintment I could not stop reading it and wanting more please send me update if you do any thanks
pen wizard chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
amazing story.

i couldn't stop reading so much so that i ended up being late for work cos if it.

damm girl you can should write a book cos i know in my heart it would be a best seller for years.

i hope you finish the story cos i really want to find out what happens and if daniel beats up that guy.

hope you update soon

-PW-
Mrs. Carolyn Mitchell chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Oh, wow! It's so intense! Please please PLEASE tell me that you're going to update sometime because this story is just too amazing to leave!
Twilight Trekky chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
awesome story so far! please update! you left of at SUCH a good spot! and your story is amazing! :D
Psyhagde chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
Didn't realise I hadn't read this chapter of the Dukes of Stargate. Some cussin and fightin comin up I'm sure. Grins.
Rac80 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
this has been a fun story, what a place to leave it. :D hope you finish it someday.
Rac80 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
ran accross this today. kudos for Trace Adkins rough and ready! ;)
rmonroe chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
YAY! Another chapter of this story! Loved it!
starjems88 chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
love it, please update soon:)
acer-sigma chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Nice little chapter here! So I guess now we all know what those two got up to after leaving the bar. Good to see you didn't forget about Daniel's injury. Guess those two had other things on their minds. ;)

And nice bit on Vala's thoughts and how she realizes that things between her and Daniel are different than what had gone on with Daniel and women in the past.

And poor Cam, should be interesting to see if he'll remember this little encounter when he's sobber again.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing what happens with this Roland character.
StanaTorv chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
m...Daniel's ass...yes please lol

great chap as always

:D sam
HAZMOT chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
After all that muss and fuss about being jealous, they finally confessed their true feelings for one another. Daniel needed a little push in the right direction to show his emotions towards Vala. I swear I think she was going to punch him out anyway. But, in the end, they both realized all that emotional baggage was unneccessary anyway. But, good ole Cam is just a spoil sport, bringing in news of someone else that may affect both their lives. Good Cam. hehehe :D
Psyhagde chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Just read your red neck story. It was fun, along with the angsty pasts. Nice for a lazy Sunday morning with snow outside. I liked the bit in the bar at the end. isj.
starjems88 chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
loved it, please update soon:)
FlaWolfDog chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
Pip - You may be the Queen of AU's like your profile says, but they are very good ones. This story is no exception. Because of this chapter and chapter 6, I am starting to get a different feel for our Daniel & Vala than in the past. It is hard to believe a womanizing Daniel, but given what we know from canon, he could have issues about abandoment & with the way the womenfolk treat him, he could have, if he chose, had one a day (like a vitamin) and no real qualms about about 1 nighters or short term relationships. And this Vala with her story of abuse is actually closer to how our Vala (c)would feel, again due to what we know from canon, if she had been written that way. Other than me feeling a little angsty due to RL right now, this is another excellent chapter from you and your muse.

Thanks for writing.