Reviews for A Day in the Life of Ultra Magnus
Really good
Nightshade chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Omg...seriously I agree with some of you're other readers. Makes me wish I were a femme bot. That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read! Freaken awsome!
electro moonlight chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
no give them a good spanking that will humiliate them more
electro moonlight chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
who is this rox person?
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
*blinks* now I know why you didnt put this in the main fic...
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
AWWWWWWWWW! cute! Akima, Akima, Akima *shakes head* you neednt be so worryed.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
I was laughing most of the way through this! hahahhaha, Magnus is soooooo clueless!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
ah, the infamous "Magnus gets nailed in the crotch plate" scene, funnyer now that its in Magnuses POV! hehehehe!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
oh poor prowler, dont worry, Jazzy will be back soon, as for the twins... *sticks foot out so they trip* Prowl will deal with them
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
he he he, they are just like human boys, only made of metal, can live forever blah blah blah, hehehehe, am correct in thinking this is the fateful day the Kacey hits Magnus in the croth plate?
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
oh Bumblebee, I look forward to the day when you and Kacey date, you are wise, and Magnus, hehehe, dont worry, there more to a fangirl than the rabid listening and obsession!
FillyKat chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
that was awesome! the story in its entirety has now become a fave of mine. not to mention i enjoyed the steamy moments between Akima and Magnus ;) great job!
Bunnylass chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
*Waves*

Whew, about time I came and reviewed this, WOWIE chapter, right? Yep, I thought so too! Sorry if it's a bit rushed though. Dinner is a calling me, lol. But I think it's safe to say I love Magnus ten times more with this last amazing chapter, than ever before. I'm SO glad you gave him a side-fic all his own. He deserves it! :D He was so sweet bashing himself up - figuratively - about what happened in the shower. I was kinda shaking my head at him and wanting to give him a big cuddle. All that contemplation over what he did wrong was some serious heavy-duty stuff! It was brilliant you put that in there, because it wouldn't have been Magnus otherwise. But yeah, I was feeling some love for him then, lol. :)

Of course, it turned out to be something totally innocuous in the end anyway...Which, by the way, was about the funniest thing you could have thought to do! There she was, trying to clean up the mess after ruining a towel. While Magnus sits and stews...God it was funny as hell! I'm glad Akima was so honest with him. I don't just mean about the towel, lol. But I also praised and whooped the way she was all; 'You weren't beating yourself up were you?' Good femme! I LIKE Akima! She's one awesome femme bot for him. :D And Magnus is so besotted with her...

I WANT HIM! *Coughs* Sorry, it's just so KYOOT! ;

Oh, OH! Wall-E! Good film once it gets going. :D Good choice for them too. Akima obviously enjoyed it. And Magnus obviously enjoyed watching Akima. .GOD! That was THE most BEAUITFUL part when he realised he loved her! OMG, I was so caught up in the moment and then the lyrics...It was sweetly perfect! Not over-done, no cliche's, no sappy stuff. It was purely just a beautiful, fantastic part! Hold on, I gotta go re-read it again. I HAVE to! :) YES! Oh, oh, oh! I LOVE THAT BIT! *Sniffles* I'm such a romance fiend. And that was incredible! :)

Until SUNNY WENT AND SPOILT IT! Oh I know I should probably NOT say this, but...It was, kinda, HILARIOUS! It had to be broken somehow. But the way Sunny did it! OMFG! It was too fun! :D Of course his mock beat up was just as good. But...yeah, Sunny I LOVE YOU! Not as much as Bee of course. SPEAKING OF! THIS - “OW! SUNNY!” Bee wailed.' WAS ADORABLE! Bee wailed like a sparkling! LET ME KEEP HIM! I could just imagine that as clearly as if he was right here. How can ANYONE be made at BEE? *Sighs dreamily* FTW that part! :D

Dun, dun, DUN! Ratchet and Kayla...Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off! Her sweetly innocent question was so...perfect. :) Of course Ratchet's twitching optic that his poor daughter is to be scarred for life was just as priceless. But shit yeah...That bit definitely brought more humor and lightened the mood even more! Until...Well, until it nearly MELTED MY SCREEN!

You're stories should come with a health warning! DANGER! MAY CAUSE YOU TO GO SLACK-JAWED AND NEED A COLD SHOWER!

OMG! This part...where they finally interfaced...was BEYOND HOT! Blisteringly SMOKIN'! No kidding, I could have done with a fan in my hand right then! :D I knew it'd be good. Hot DAMN, I just KNEW it! But FUCK! I was blown-away by it anyway. Floored I tell you! Not only because it was leaving me grinning like a fool and pretty well speechless. But also because Magnus was just so...sensitive. And caring; tender; sweet; loving...I could go on. But most of all, it was RAWR! Oh yeah, the room was definitely getting hotter while I was reading that part. BEST. BIT. EVER! AND if THAT is a sneaky peek of what's to come, well...I think I'll stock up on the ice now, thanks. ;)

Seriously, you couldn't have written it more perfectly. :) It wasn't just racy, it was beautiful too. Perfect! No wonder Phoenix freaked when she read this! I was pretty damn close to it too! Youch! And RAWR! Go Magnus and Akima! \m/ Love, love, loved it! Congrats on getting it finished. Oh yes, it was so worth the wait! :D NOW GO WRITE SOME KACEY/BEE! ;) Rock on, girl!
I-don't-know-my-name4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Nice one OP007. But I'm still strugling with the fact why Ultra Magnus is not like Optimus Prime, a truck.
pikachu13 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Ive got to say, this was quite a nice mix of family fun and 'behind closed doors' intimacy. The part where everybody is watching the movie and messing around was so real and believeable, and the nooky scenes were so intimate and descriptive, VERY descriptive! I couldnt have written it better myself! (no seriously, I couldnt have!) But thank you for ending this story so perfectly! It really is a great story! for the adult in all of us. ;)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »