Reviews for Something
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
It was so sweet :) Great job!
1477166 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
AW. Vala is like...sister material to everyone but Daniel...cuz she's something else to Daniel... Nice fic ;D
starjems88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
so sweet:)
Jebaraj chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
nice. i liked it.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Ah Daniel and his mood swings! I always did think they should have showed Sam getting more of a send off then just from Teal'c. This is a nice way of showing just how missing her departure would affect Daniel.

Of course the addition of Vala into the mixture of the story was a nice touch. Daniel's comment of Sam being his confidant with regards to his feelings for Vala was interesting, especially when you consider she was probably also Vala's confidant over her feelings.

And of course, the best part of this story, I think is the way you've managed to convey the sense of understanding that Daniel/Vala have for one another, that they'd be there for each other!
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aww grumpy Daniel. I adore Daniel in all his moods.

I very much enjoyed this piece and one the main reasons is you highlighted one of the most important aspects of the Daniel/Vala relationship...understanding.-They, on the surface, are very different types of peoplem, but they see and understand more about each other than those that they seemingly have more in common with. Their minds work very well together-they fit like puzzle pieces. Yes, each can get bogged down and blinded at times by their old fears, but they are much more alike than people admit. In the end both are searching for acceptance and purpose, a home really and I think your story showed they found it in each other.