Reviews for Time
Binka chapter 7 . 5/2
WHY?! Why the Volvo? I love that car! Although I suppose it's getting quite old by this point and it was a spectacular exit. Maybe they could buy Edward a newer model before he comes home to distract him, 'Ooo, Look, Shiny!'
This was a great story, I love any way of avoiding what happened in the book that shall not be mentioned, but I would have liked a fuller explanation of what happened to Jasper. Well, maybe not a death scene, don't really like those, but perhaps what lead to it? It doesn't sound like things followed the plot in the books, apart from Bella marrying Edward and becoming a vampire that is. Hm, then another chapter on what happened once Alice had changed things.
Sorry, I just like to know everything, I hate it when I get to the end of a story. I mean, Breaking Dawn for example, how long do they live happily ever after before the Volturi come back? Do Jacob and Renesme have children, if so will they be human, vampire, wolf or hybrids? Where do the Cullen's move to next, because they can't live in forks forever? Er.. sorry again, I'm sleep deprived which makes me babble more than usual.
Leila chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Lol. I love this story. This is the second time I've read it and still imagine Edward's reaction when he finds put about his Volvo
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
"Blame Emmett?"
"Exactly."

rofl.
TigerDiva10 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
lol i seriously couldnt stop laughing this was soo funnY!
saqrw124 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
lol the poor vovlo 0.o
twilight-is-lovee chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Interesting story.
TimesUnfetteredImaginationBomb chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
i absolutely loved it! and i was just cracking up by the end! lol!
Reader-Rabbit93 chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
That was funny as hell!
styling16 chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
awesome! love it!
Lovely Musical chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Alice has offically lost her mind...Emmett has learned his lesson, wait, how did Emmett do it when he's off hunting?

Mel
Lovely Musical chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Marvlously written! (I'm having a bad spelling day)I'm immencly jealous.

Mel
Sap96 chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Poor Emmett. All because of an accident! Mwa ha ha ha.
Raelliin Eddington chapter 7 . 1/3/2009