Reviews for Healing Hands
I think this should have another chapter and another...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
yep ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Poor Ronon - in such pain :o)
DracinaStormsailor chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Yeehaw...yeah, I said it, yeehaw. That was an AWESOME one-shot and I wish it was continued...but I suppose I'll survive. Onward to the next story!
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Bwhahaha! That was awesome! xD

I'm totally giggling like a school girl, tee hee!

Wish I were the doc! ;-)

MP
hifield chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
How funny - double the dosage indeed!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Whoo, hot!LOL I guess Jennifer found his limit.;)
odd ball chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
this is great u realy have definately got a talent 4 words huge props very oh is all i have 2 say well done bring on more don't leave Ronan or keller in this posision finish it for gods sake please, please, please...!
odd ball chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
keep going it's getting good! this point
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
OH my... yes Ronon would need analgesic... poor guy.

Very cute and funny fic! It is a joy to read the stories you've written invovling Ronon and Keller!
wlshygirl79 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
yay...that was great! loved it!
tracysgate chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
so funny. i was in stitches laughing.
rhaddict chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Way too good. Jen was in doctor mode and undoing his pants to clean it - undid Ronon. Too good. Poor man should watch where he gets hurt, so he doesn't have her hands on parts of his body that he can't control his reaction to her. :) Poor Ronon. But so gotta love Ronon on a gurney without a shirt. Well done.
Blencathra chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Merciful heavens White! Don't leave it there! Write some more!
scangel chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh, this is love! I swear these two are ready to combust at the slightest catalyst, aren't they? And you've captured that perfectly! My only complaint is that I want to see where it goes from there! I don't think this is the first time I'm whined about you putting real life aside to write more fanfiction. ;) Great job, as always and I'm looking forward to more!