Reviews for Konoha and Oto Are Screwed
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
sure ok
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
i don't feel sorry for sasuke at all lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Bloody-Rozez chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Update soon!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
oh well...still love the story though...
PyruxDeltax chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Can you update this story?
I want to know what happens!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
FowlGal chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
D b- b- b - but i LIKED this! D
FowlGal chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
i love Iruka's flawed logic on being a brother... i laughed so hard i had a seizure.
Dannichigo chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
-snickers- This is going to be awesome. Go Iruka-sensei and Obito~! I think He really might be Obito... That'd be freakin' crazy if he was... Well, anyways... I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE~~~!
mysoulislost375 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I loved this! I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair and my sides hurt! I almost couldn't see the text because I was crying tears of mirth! More! Please! I need more 'Ultimate Laughter'! (like the undertaker guy in Kuroshitjuji-Black Butler)
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
can't wait for more
ShirukuKage chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I'm certainly hoping that this is one of the stories that you'll be updating soon (I did also vote on your poll). I simply love this (and, of course, the first one). I apologize for not reviewing that but I simply had to get to this one, so all I did was quickly place it on my favorites list then get to this one (which will also be going on my favorites list).

Regardless of the order of updating I do hope that you'll get to this story eventually, I can't wait to see how it turns out (I'm cheering on Obito and his revenge on Naruto's behalf). Keep up the great work and keep protecting Naruto, Iruka!
Blaster chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Please write more, you have a unique gift for humor and super chunins!