Reviews for Naruto, Son of Naraku
mattcun chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
plz write more
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
you got the jewel's story right, though really it was countless demons.
claymoredj chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
anyone adopted this
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Cool story continue please.
god of all chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continute this story soon.
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
AWSOME UPDATE
Dregus chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
you know, its kind of hard to talk about adopting a story if you dont have the private message thing set up to discuss it
Velk chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Yeah I'd like to continue this story I'll do my best to do what you want harem and other wize in my continuation of it I want to continue it becuse I think It would be fun to wright please conster my offer. ABVelk
Ganja Naraku chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Hmm, this story will require a lot of work on my part to get it to the degree of writing I hold myself to...But I know potential when I see it. That said, I would like permission to continue this story. I cannot promise the massive harem you might have been planning, nor can I promise that when my editing process is complete it will look very much like what you have posted here... I can promise that you will receive credit for the idea and a PM when the first chapter is up. If this is agreeable to you, please contact me at your earilest conveinence so I may get to work.

Ganja Naraku.

P.S. Keep kicking ass.
KnightX chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
IS THIS A JOKE?

“Then why the hell didn’t you claim me all these years?” asked Jr, getting mad.

“I didn’t know you were alive until last year. I couldn’t find you until today” said Naraku.

“Oh. I am sorry I got mad father” apologized Naraku Jr.

I don't understand how you can make some shit like this, try thinking about how you would feel if you were Naruto, and don't say you would do the same thing because i KNOW you wouldn't, you would be like

"is that your excuse? you couldn't find me? and when you did you expected me to just forgive you?"

that is what you would say, srsly try thinking out side the box full of your lovely dovey crap and start being alittle more realistic with the emotions you put in your character...
Duncan67 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
This is gonna be good. I hope its adopted/updated soon.
Grimm Fife chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I Would want to adopt this story and meat with all of your recrirerments if I get it. I might put a grandater to that dode with a hole in his hand
Assassin King of Masyaf chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
ninjatazz101010. I TrickyDemon1991 would like to ask you if I canadopt this story from you. Please send me your answer and if you would like anything specific to add.
davethedark chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
update son
desslok69 chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
An interesting story so far. Only issue calling Naruto Naraku Jr especially considering you called it Naruto son of Naraku. I feel that changing his name while not a big thing is a mistake as it was not needed and will detract from the story, like most character name changes do.