Reviews for Gunning For It
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
You should do a me3 continuation of this story. It's nice this story and I kinda don't want it to end.
firesprite1123 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
wow 2008 is when this was put up i think...yup. and here we are 5 years later and you're getting a review. weird? hopefully not i've only been a member of this site for the last year or so. anyway, now that i have reached the end of your amazing story i just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write it. it was a great read, i love wrex and you did his character some super justice. lots of laughs and i like the way you brought shep and ash's relationship together. i'm going to hunt down to see if you started a new story based on ME2 and or 3. just in case i don't find it, please know that i think it would be awesome if you ever find time to do it, and you have made a follower out of me.
SpecH82 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Very good :)
Well done!
Bioshock842 chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
Awsome story, but I felt that the last chapter could have been a bit more... insightful (not sure I spelled that right). All in all though, I will definatly read this story again.
EmotionlessIdiot chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
Awesome story
The youtube link doesn't work
Cassiroll chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Just popping in to let you know someone is reading :) I really like your take on it, and how it is slowly building up and didn't just happen right away. ANDDDD I like how the characters are still the characters. Like I have read other fanfictions and they changed the characters so much, it's like they are completely new ones.
Thehumble01 chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
So far, i'm enjoying it :) 2nd to Fshep/Liara,, this is my 2nd fav pairing.
Jerin lee chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Very funny.

Quote:

Ashley was not expecting the Commander to be so blunt. Yes you were, you know everything about her. "It's just…when I look at you, I see somebody that inspires everyone around her.

At this point I was immediately reminded of Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall. loll
garganta chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
Really nice, but a tad too short :) I really wouldn't have minded a few more chaps but the 16 you have written were mighty enjoyable!
illusive reader chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
Your work was fantastic, honestly one of the best fanfics i've ever read! Emotion: check, laughter: check, detail: check. You have the markings of a great writer. And you authors notes were as great as the story itself, good stuff. Keep on writing, you have extreme potential. I.R.
Hewhoislost chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
Great fic man,im glade i stumbled across it.
Xaine chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I just found this after reviewing another story. It's my lucky day! Two femshep/ashley stories in one day! I have to say Great detail in thee story. its great! Please write more!
Guardian54 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Rac is WAY too nice...

I would recommend starting with the toes and slowly picking the flesh off the bones via assault rifle until the man dies from pain, hook him up to a blood recycler if you have to, but make sure you don't let him bleed out or die of exposure until after you've flayed all the meat off his bones and internal organs, then slowly shove what's left in a grinder (keep his brain on life support to keep him alive) until he's completely processed paste...
miralinda chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
Great story, I just finished playing ME, yeah I'm a little bit late in the game, there are so few fics with fem Shepard and Ash it was good finding this one
luk3us chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
Awh what a lovely little story. Just nice and happy, which is nice after reading all the other angsty stuff that is around. _

Sequel to follow after ME3? :P