Reviews for Shibby, Shibby, Shake
TheDevilsKitten chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Love this couple so much but finding fics of them is rare ): so thank you so much for writing this!
Artistically Insightful chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
i luved it!
ZathoryGlum chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
AW DUDE

this is like too awesome for words man. I just watched the movie last night and I was like "there MUST be FF of this" Thanks for delivering!
Bixarre chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Much better than I had anticipated. Bravo!
Rock Gecko chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
OMG LOVE! U know how hard it is to find Jesse/Chester fanfiction? XD So I fooking love you XD
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Good fic.
Tanith Lilitu chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very, very shibby... :) And very hot ;P What bugs me, is that your story is the only one of its kind I've found so far, and yet there was clear clear slash there... :S What is the world coming too? :P Loved that!

~~Tanith Lilitu~~
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Very good.
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
lmao... just saw this movie and LoL!

Sincerely, ~*SimbiAni*~

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
Blue Eyed Suicide chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Squee! So fucking ace. Sorry for swearing, its just that it's so grand. Yeah...*cries*

Amy
Ree chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
! AGH! I love! I'm sitting here smiling like a mad person! I always thougt they'd make a great couple! D Thank you for bringing this into my life! *bows at your greatness*
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Christie chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Dude, I can't see this happening... but at the same times, sounds so right and fun... I dunno how to say it...

* drowns in a pool of her own sweatdrops *
Xanpet chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
I love the movie. I love JesseandChesterness. I love this. This is just...beyond rad, man. I was DYING for DWMC slash and yaaay. Found some. :DD You rock ohsomuch for writing this and just...Yay. For. The Shibby and The Slash. Very nice.

:B Take care and later days.
BunnyR chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Damn, I LOVED the part where they kissed and had to find a slash fic - and now 10/10! You kept there characters too! Yumm!