Reviews for Flashes of the Past
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Yay! You updated this! :) J'adore this fic! And you thanked me! I'm so touched. Wait, no. Once again, I typed that in while I was editing it. Anyway, wonderful job! This was very in charactere and the IMs were very entertaining to read. Hahahaa, Carmen complaining about her dress made me laugh as did Bridget's like, mega excitedness. You can guess why hahaha. Anyway, wonderful job! Update soon, chica! :)
howrude2u chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
O. M. B. i am in shock! you are a terrific writer and should write more. congrats on your impeccable spelling (hehehehehe)! i also loved how in character the sisters are and the use of the flashback technique!

sisters forever!

pantslove. love the pants. love yourself
linklovesme chapter 1 . 7/28/2008

How are you doing?

This story was AMAZING! Like, seriously, you don't even know. The flashback was well-written and, well, positively excellent. All of the characters were...well, in character, and the story was well-executed. I hope you continue to write stories, although, I KNOW you will. Haha.

Keep up the great writing. You can write, and I'll read and review!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ah! K's writing her first fanfic! :D -insert happy dance here- I love, love, love it, Kendrachica! Hahahahaha, Carmen ice skating XD. Sounds familiar ;) This is fabulous and I can't wait for the next chappie! You're writing is tres awesome! I can't wait for more!

-Malty :)