Reviews for Best Damn Thing
Sadie Bautista chapter 22 . 1/22/2009
A cage match? that's original lol. Nice chapter, although Edward and Carlisle wouldn't actually meet at Jacob's house since it's over the treaty line and they stick by the treaty very closely. I think they explained that in New Moon. They would actually meet with anyone from the tribe along the treaty line because the Cullen's would never cross it. Other than that nice chapter, I look forward to reading more!

LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 21 . 1/1/2009
Oh boy...

This cant be good!
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 21 . 12/30/2008
Sadie Bautista chapter 21 . 12/28/2008
Awe poor Jacob and his massive temper. Oh well, that's what I love about him, his protectiveness and willing to sacrifice when it comes to those he loves. This chapter as cute yet sad. I loved ut anyway, tho lol. Nice job, Jesskuhh! I can't wait to read more!

LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 20 . 12/14/2008
Oh boy!

And things were going so well!

Sadie Bautista chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
Good chapter but I noticed a few things grammar/spelling wise. You're still mixing up "were" and "we're" a lot, just look out for that when you're writing, I also noticed you spell werewolf weird lol. When Edward says something about the wolves you use an "f" instead of a "v". It's werewolves and wolves, no "f"s lol. Also at the end when Avril says "I love you two." it should be "I love you too" you use the wrong "too"... Other than that, interesting chapter, Jacob is so stupid for getting into a fight with Edward over such a little thing, but that's Jacob for you lol. As usual I look forward to reading more.

Love ya,

twilightfan101 chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
ah i love this story! its super duper good. please update as soon as you can! i cant wait. keep up the good work!
DeansLover1918 chapter 19 . 11/23/2008
this is awesome! a few parts could use some work but mostly its a piece of art!

update soon
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 19 . 11/19/2008
I pack four suitcases when I go somewhere

Jacob just doesn't get it

Edward and Jacob get in a fight?

What is gonna go on?

Keep it up!
paris tokyo chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
the story is cool even tho i have a strong aversion to bella!
Sadie Bautista chapter 19 . 11/18/2008
Hey dawg! Nice chapter, I loved it as usual lol. I noticed you keep mixing up were and we're ... just watch that, perhaps reread before you post. Other than that I loved the chapter, Jacob and Avril are so amusing together and Jacob's feud with Edward is pretty much hysterical. I look forward to reading more, love!

LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 18 . 11/11/2008
All four of them on a trip together?

Hope they dont kill each other!

Update soon!
R.M.C chapter 18 . 11/11/2008
Hey!Awesome story! I think that you have immence talent! I hope you continue this story.
R.M.C chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
This is an awesom estory and you should be proud of how good you are. I am only on chapter 12 and I am enjoying your story immensly. Thank you for posting your talent on this site for soo many people to see and enjoy that takes alot of courage. I commend you. Job well done! :)
Sadie Bautista chapter 18 . 11/10/2008
great chappie! i've been crazy slow with the updates but i'm glad you did cuz i needed something to read and you made it happen! lol well nice chap, and as usual i can't wait to read more!

love yooh!