Reviews for Stone by Stone
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I like thi interpritation of Lex. Alsothe dream sequence was very effective at the end. I was sad to see the fic end where it did. It would have been nice to see what followed.
lexii314 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
So very sweet. Love the way Lex considers things about Clark and ohh... the dreams. A very nice read. Thank you :)
darkfirenekokit chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
great story mako.

please give me a moment while I rant to someone who will never read this. emma, if you don't want to read slash, then turn back the moment you see the word. It is called fanfiction, which means what ever the fan wants to write, not only cannon pairings. Lex/Clark is a much better pairing than Clark/lana, lana is a whiny biach. so stuff it, emma.

sorry, people like that just really piss me off.
emma chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
why do people have to keep writing love stories about lex and clark? it's never gonna happen and its nasty and cant yall just write about lana and clark getting together? that would be so much better. they make a good couple!

i just think its wrong and maybe all the peopel that think lex and clark should get together should go to another place to write their stories.
minathia chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
you gonna update this? so much potential for more!
Lexicon chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Good stuff! But no more planned?
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Yikes, that was excellent! I'm definitely off to read the rest of this series... _
Blackspirals chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I've read this once, twice, thrice... It's simply terrific... I hope you write more like this.
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
whoa. I mean really, whoa. more?
angel chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
i love it, you have an interesting way of writing.

you should write more
pogurll chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
This is the best Lex/Clark fic ever! It so good!
Creamy Mimi chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Hmmm. Very good. Loved it really.
Lina chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
Wow, what a story! Awesome writing, swiftly moving plot, appealing characters, it's got it all. Thanks for posting, this will be a great series!
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
That was an excellent story. Most people can't do slash without making it gratuitous, but your's was beautiful and poetic. I loved it.
Sarina Fannel chapter 1 . 11/4/2001