Reviews for Finding Aslan
Sombra Faye chapter 1 . 2/23
I adore this story! I just wanted to let you know! :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/2
This is a creative story. I like how you have Peter meet Aslan and not know it until afterwards.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I really liked this. And then I read the verses at the end. There are tears in my eyes now. I love how you connected Romans 3:23-4 and Peter's fate. Brilliant.
Angel Of Versailles chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Well...I have another opinion about the Bible quote that match to what Aslan has said :
John 14 : 6 (NIV)
"Jesus answered : I am The Way, The Truth and The Life. No one comes to the Father except through"

Anyway...good story :)
Ariyah chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I've read a few finding-Aslan-in-our-world fics before, but this is the best. I love how you inscribed the Bible and used the mysterious old man to deliver it.

The Lion be with you!

LuMezenga chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Look, I have to say, no story of the Chronicles of Narnia, one-shot or multi-chapter, has ever touched me like this one has. This is movie-verse (or maybe book-verse, but CS Lewis didn't bother in deepening his characters too much), although I can easily picture it happening.

I found this story after reading an EustacexJill one-shot, then I saw 40 stories for the CON. I was like, NO, WAY.

Navegating through the summaries, I came across this one first, and decided to read it. I will never regret it.

Wonderful job, both as a writer and as a Christian. May Aslan be with you throughout your life. You're also in my prayers.

Divanyala chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Glendir chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Why is Narnia a FICTIONAL world?

Because the god exists in it
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
AWESOME! I really like this! I'm guessing that the man is an angel or Aslan himself. But anyway, that doesn't really matter. I like Peter breaking down, especially after he was pretending to be strong.
Queen Madisyn of Narnia chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Amazing! I love it! :)
Agena K chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That's so beautiful! just what I needed during quarantine. Thanks.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hehe. So that was Aslan?

Well done.
Zoe Bright chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Thankyou for writing this little fic. I found it very enjoyable. :)
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
wow that was amazing i love stories that have all four pevensies find Aslan's name in England because I agree with Minver when she said she feels uncomforable with the idea of them always aching for Narnia even after Aslan promised all four of them that they couldn't return to Narnia. I personally love the idea that they have find his name in their own world to feel complete. bravo on this one shot.
Dawgabs chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
oh. my. geeker. That was incredible! It gave me chills like four times! My only qualm is when Peter says that Ed can't help him, and that he is oblivious to Peter's suffering. I've always (partially because I am a HUGE Edmund fan :p) thought that Edmund is Peter's shoulder, the person who understands. I derive this from scenes such as in LWW, outside of the boys tent, directly after the Stone Table scene with Aslan, when Edmund encourages Peter ('Aslan believed you could, and so do I...') and others like it :). But, despite the raging fangirl within me, I really enjoyed it. It is a great work.