Reviews for A Promise Worth Keeping
Butterfree chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Still as interesting as ever, though a bit short.

Only real complaint though is that the timeline between Goemon and Omitsu meeting up with Yae and Sasuke is a bit messed up. I mean, unless Sasuke and Yae were swimming away from that turtle for at least 15 hours.

Butterfree chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
I must say, I think you're handling Omitsu's new role very well. Never once did I find her out of character, and her fighting skills aren't bad either. The tension between the two during this chapter was also very effective and I really hope that it's adressed more later on (since they didn't really conclude on it much).

Butterfree chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Great Ebisumaru chapter; good to know you're giving him such a fair amount of insight despite the story not revolving around him.

Hibiki and Tanaka are such the classic 'two goons'.

Butterfree chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Hmm, interesting how you have Goemon and Omitsu be the romantic aspect of the story, Ebisumaru be the slightly comedic, and the Yae and Sasuke story be the action.

Is this before Sasuke gets his swimming upgrade?

Butterfree chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Haha, nice one Yae.

Anyways, it's a very nice story so far. I love the insight you've given Omitsu in her bit, and everone seems incharacter. Can't wait to keep reading!

RandomNinjaMetal chapter 17 . 1/20/2009
As I've told you, I loved everything about this chapter (except the fact that it was the end!) - the whole Bismaru kicking thing was not only really funny, but it seemed in keeping with the series. Perhaps the public humiliation will better deter Bismaru than the more private humiliation from the end of the game did XD And Jurokubei's delightfully idiotic self, as well as everyone's reactions to him, makes for very good reading.

Goemon and Omitsu's relationship in this fic was wonderful (and you claim you can't write romance? This definitly proves otherwise), you made me like the couple even more than I already did. I hope there's enough interest for you to write an epilouge, but even if you don't, I'll always adore this story.
NN chapter 16 . 1/9/2009
Is a pretty chapter. It was fantastic to read this battle with Impact, and was exasperating and pretty to read Omitsu's confession towards the unconscious Goemon, which was the part that more I liked.

Great chapter.
RandomNinjaMetal chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
This was, as always, well worth the wait! The battle was great, there was something awesome about having Impact be upgraded but outdated- I was seriously worried that he wasn't going to come to their rescue, and when he arrived in such a state, it was a great bit of pay off after the worrying. And having Yae piloting him for a bit was great too- she's awesome like that. Despite your worries that it turned out cheesy, I think the romantic parts were really cute. Goemon and Omitsu's awkwardness in the flashbacks was not only adorable, but also very much in character. And her confession to the unconscious Goemon was priceless.

Anyway, this was an awesome chapter, and I'm looking forward to reading the end!
NN chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
finally! another chapter!

took so much time, but it was so good!

hope you update soon!

bye!
RandomNinjaMetal chapter 15 . 12/1/2008
New chapters very happy readers :D

This was great, despite containing some very disturbing images- Bismaru scares me. And Ebisumaru made me laugh, as did the fact that anyone would possibly consider using soy sauce packets as a weapon! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
NN chapter 14 . 10/17/2008
Yay! Another good chapter!

I like when they fight, and also when Goemon and Omitsu you have small moments of love.

Kept writing!
RandomNinjaMetal chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
Another enjoyable chapter, I love the way Goemon and Omitsu somehow manage to have these really cute 'moments' even in the middle of a battle! And you're really good at writing fights, you know that?
Gura D chapter 13 . 10/14/2008
Hey this is Gura from the GI forums. I have to say your fic is very well written and it's looking very good so far! I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out! Keep up the work, you're doing very good here!
RandomNinjaMetal chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
Yes, finally, another chapter! Wow... that is one town I wouldn't want to have to stay at an inn in, heh! And Jurokubei FTW! A great chapter, I look forward to the next!
NN chapter 13 . 10/5/2008
You have written it! I have been a lot of time waiting for this moment. The chapter has been long at least (I like the long chapters ;b) and good!

Bismaru plans something wicked with what has put Jurokubei. This meets bad enough and is becoming very interesting.

I hope you update soon!(I don't demand it from you. I will wait)

side note: My english is not very good, so excuse me for the errors, ok?