Reviews for The Little Boy That Nobody Wanted
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 7/19
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Snape! Come back! We love you! *collapses on the floor sobbing hysterically*

Anyway, very (wipes away tears) good writing. Please right more.
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 12/25/2014

the ways to spend a merry christmas.
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is a story that really leaves an impression, the way it's told in that child-like, story-book way only adds to the sense of melancholy and sorrow. The sentences flow well and it is easy to understand. It is told in a simple manner and yet preserves all the darkness that embodies it at every turn.
A marvelous piece of work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
makes me cry. good job.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
It was sad! But say nothing but truth! I liked it!
JSML chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
so sad but so true!

Amazing job.
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Yeah, that sums up Sevvie's life perfectly, doesn't it.

Btw... I would take him, too...
duj chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Masterly. The childish tone only adds to the sorrow over the little boy nobody wanted. (I can't agree with the mention of killings though. Apart from Dumbledore, Snape never directly killed anyone in canon.)
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
It hurts. I would have wanted him.
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Admiral Arlani chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I do love this, really, even though it is terribly sad.

I just have to comment on the story book like sound to it. It provides a bit of odd innocence to the story, which kind of... Well, it's a dark tone, done in a childish way, which adds another dimension. It's wonderful.
Dormantness chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
You have no idea how much I agree with EVERYTHING you stated. The injustice he lived in, how everybody disregarded him. Dumbledore saw him as his pawn, knight of the chess set... his Death Eater friends(Avery, Mulciber) probably as a source of knowledge of the Dark Arts, and Lily, as another pair of insignifiant salad sauce. Oh, and his father, plus the Marauders, as a target acquired in a shop.

It was excellent, btw.
AllegroAssai chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That's exactly how I see him. Well done, good fic, too true and too sad.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
And they left his body to rot, when even the dark lord and his most vicious Death Eater were buried. Even after death he was...someone that nobody wanted.

Sad, but true.