Reviews for The Attic Hydria
sezzyb chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
PLease udpdate soon please please keep this going
WrItTeN-PuRpLe chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
You should contoinue this
CMSOALover247 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Really enjoyed the chapters so far. Wondering how things will continue to unfold. Hope you come back to the story and update :)
AJ Cook fan chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
I love it please continue I can't wait to see what happens to JJ
They call me mellow yellow chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Please update soon! This is really good.
spk chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
I LOVE this story. I just recently discovered CM fanfiction and so I hadn't even considered a crossover with "Higher Ground." I sincerely hope you'll pick this back up because I think you have a great thing going. :)
Lilly Rose chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Wow! This story is amazing! Keep on writing! I love the way you built up this entire AU around JJ and her past. I hope to read the next chapter soon!
savetoniqht chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Yayayayay you updated!:) I am so excited! I love this. Poor JJ:( My life is about to get less hectic so I will definitely definitely be updating soon! It's definitely my turn anyway, since you and lrigD both updated hahha. great chapter, I lovelovelove it, please update again soon!After me of course, since it's my turn :p
Sue1313 chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
This was so good. I am so glad that JJ is opened up to Reid again. He is so easy to talk to and so helpful and loving. I could just go on and on about him but... it is nice to see Rossi so concern about JJ. I can't wait to see what his plan is about.
lrigD chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Ooh, I almost cheered out loud when I saw you'd added another chapter! Which is, by the way, not a smart thing to do if you're at school and you have to learn.

Anyways, I really loved this chapter. I myself wouldn't have 'paired' JJ and Reid the way you did, but that's because I have never really thought about it. To me, Shelby's biggest problems were the abuse, not the drugs. But that's what you said in your fic, too, so I guess you know that xD

I'm really curious as to what will happen next. Will she tell them? Will they find out themselves? Who is she going to talk to? (I mean, I suppose it's hard for her to talk to the entire team, so I think she'd pick one person. Probably Reid or Emily. Or Morgan, because he's been through similar things.

"JJ just stared at the intercom for a long moment and briefly considered that she was having some sort of hallucination before finally deducing that her boss was in fact in her lobby and asking to come up to her apartment."

That cracked me up xD Hotch really is caring here!

So, I know life's busy and all, but please update soon!
ifonlyalwaysforever chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
.thankyou.

for updating :)
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Wow! Please update asap, I can't wait to see what happens.
Paradise Desdemona chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
Ok... I LOVE this story. Update soon!
lrigD chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
Thank you for the shout-out thing.

I LOVED this chapter. I can't believe none of the other CM/HG crossovers used this idea - JJ going to a drugs thingy. It makes perfect sense. Also, I liked how she defended herself, so to speak. I don't think you can compare lives that easily, but Shelby did have a really hard life, at least until she was at Horizon (and before/after she had to go back to help Walt). Morgan's life hasn't been easy, either. I don't think any of their lives have been easy.

Anyway, thank you so much for updating. And on my birthday! You picked exactly the right day to give me this present :) Thank you!
Sue1313 chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
I loved how you showed Reid concern and care for JJ. She really needs to turn to the team for help but I can understand her not wanting to open up to them. You would think, knowing all that Reid has gone through that she would at least open up to him and not make him feel bad for caring.