Reviews for Deviant
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
When I first saw the summary for your story, I thought, "Oh, not ANOTHER Petra-centric drabble." This story was way awesomer than the other ones! I loved it!
AishiExcel chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I really like these drabbles... they get into Petra's head amazingly. She's been one of my favorite characters from the start, so reading fics about her makes me happy, especially well-written ones like these...

I hope you add more :D excellent writing, thanks for posting it!
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
You do a pretty good job characterizing Petra's angry battle-school self. I like it.
Temporarily in Hiding chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Haha, very nice. This, in my opinion (for what it's worth), was excellently done. After all, isn't that what it's like for everyone who trys to pin the blame on anyone else but themselves? And you described the feeling so vividly... :)
Elemarth chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Good! And not OOC. I always liked Petra, practically the only girl in Battle School we know of, and so good at it.
Temporarily in Hiding chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I apologize that it took me such a long time to come and read this. You see, when I got the New Story notice the category said Orson Scott Card, and I was like 'hm... that name sounds familiar...' and then I read the description and remembered that my sister had that book (i've seen her reading it before). It took me a long time to find the book, and took me 'bout 3 days to finish it. I don't know why I just told you that, you dont care.

Anyways, about the fic. I think you did an excellent job displaying Petra's emotions about being one of the only girls in Battle School. Well done. :)