Reviews for High Heeled Shoes
Tot13 chapter 2 . 10/12
omg omg omg
Puppy64 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
That was really, really funny good job :)
the dud pistachio chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Ahahaha! I loved this story! Poor Zack! I miss that guy on the show! Thanks for the awesome reaaad :D
hot4booth chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
OMG! I laughed so hard during Booth's interrogation of Zack. I could hardly breathe. LOL!

These were my favorite lines:

Zack walked closer to Booth and lowered his voice so no one else would hear. "Are you uncomfortable because Dr. Brennan is wearing stiletto heels?"

And now Zack here is having a problem with us, your couch, and your shoes. What do those three things have in common, Bones?" Booth explained.

"We are never having sex in this office again!" Booth exclaimed and turned to walk out. He got almost all the way to the door before he stopped and walked back over to the couch. "You know I was just kidding about that, right?"
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Omg! why did you do that to poor wittle Zach Addy
maisma51 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
lol, that was hilarious! What a great story! Thanks for writing.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
This was absolutely hilarious! I loved reading about Zach, especially since he isn't in the show anymore :( I really hope he returns, but I know the chances of that happening are slim.
LiselleHunt chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Very funny. Any plans on doing a story about Angela confronting Brennan?
The Last Letter chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Poor, poor Zack. I really liked this, it was quite humorous.

LoveBones15 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Oh Em Gee..

I love it!

Very well written and VERY interesting..

I absolutely love the line,

"Booth would shoot him. Dr. Brennan would shoot him. Angela would buy a gun and learn how to use it just so she could shoot him for interrupting them."

Not An Infant chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
mack chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Bahahahaha. I love Angela.

neveragain79 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Hehe...that was hilarious!
lilalo264888 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That's the real reason why zack is in the loony-bin ! lol